Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them niggaz respect Kenan...

On TV consistently for over 20 years making people laugh.... Comedians may be haters, but they'll give props to shit like that....
tenor.gif

Just jokes man...

Trying to put them coupons to use be having a nigga under pressure. Had to leave that life alone lmao. Some employees be hip to the shits asking a bunch of dumbass questions.

SEE!

this why i never done the shit

maybe its a Carolina thing but gamestop employees around here are assholes too unless u a part of their lil nerd circle. They be wanting u to talk video ggames with them all day when u only came in to buy some shit then when u dont they turn into assholes

SEE!

this why i never done the shit

maybe its a Carolina thing but gamestop employees around here are assholes too unless u a part of their lil nerd circle. They be wanting u to talk video ggames with them all day when u only came in to buy some shit then when u dont they turn into assholes
Fuck that I was gone use them coupons

Fuck that I was gone use them coupons

i thought about tellin em that somebody gave it to me as a gift if I ever bought one but i aint know if they;d buy that shit

how the psn shit work though? is it a in store purchase too?

i just re-upped wit the 1 year joint for 40 bucks yesterday

i thought about tellin em that somebody gave it to me as a gift if I ever bought one but i aint know if they;d buy that shit

how the psn shit work though? is it a in store purchase too?

i just re-upped wit the 1 year joint for 40 bucks yesterday
Not sure but I remember seeing how you could get ps cards though. But it would save a lot headache prefer to buy digital anyway. I'll hit him up when I get ready to purchase again though

I wonder what its like being a UPS driver this time of the year?

dude I graduated with drives for UPS up in Charlotte and they be leaving him snacks and waters outside with notes

I know that shit aint always sweet though..

Especially when you got mfs ordering shit with their Amazon prime 2 days before Christmas and they want it delivered on time as promised the day before christmas.

Me, im mfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back