Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man yesterday I’m supposed to get my Christmas gift shipped on Monday as a third and final attempt.

Then there is a email saying it’s gonna come yesterday after a rep saying they don’t deliver on Saturday. So when my girl called asking is it gonna come Saturday or Monday they said it’s scheduled to be out for delivery in an hour.
Hour passes by and we call back and now they saying it has to be picked up at the customer service center and we trying to tell them somebody else said it’s going out for delivery today so can you confirm if it’s gonna be delivered or picked up. They don’t know shit so she says she’ll send a note for the customer service center to call in an hour and nobody calls. So we go to the customer service center like a half hr away and we go there and the guy says the package was scanned at the facility and it’s here but it’s not at the pick up area and there’s no way to contact someone else in the building to bring it. He then says he sees its scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

we call the hotline for like a 3rd time to ask for a manager and the wait time was 25 mins to nobody coming so we hung up and left. We call again to ask for a manager while we on the way home and they said they’ll have a manager call back soon. So me and my girl are at the supermarket when the manager calls and says they can deliver it tonight with 8 being the latest. So we had to drop everything and go back home at like 5:30 to wait because if nobody was home it would be return to sender. So while we waiting another manager calls and says he sees it’ll come Monday and then we say nah nigga somebody else said it’s gonna come shortly and he goes to go check and he’s like ohhh my mistake I’m sorry it’ll come in a half hour.

at this point niggas is beyond furious.

then about an hr later the package came

This was all yesterday afternoon/evening

yea, i know i would of lost my cool if i was getting the run around like that damn

Lol just had a Allergens moment....

Chick says u can be my pool boy

I’m like u got a pool, did u move?

She like yea only one swimmer at a time

My dumb ass like we can share

She s like the pool is just for you but I’ll take care of it while ur away

Then it dawned on me what the fuck she was talking about lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back