Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them niggaz respect Kenan...

On TV consistently for over 20 years making people laugh.... Comedians may be haters, but they'll give props to shit like that....

All of them except Chappelle are SNL vets and have put the time in on the show. That's why tracy was there. Chappelle is actually the one that's out of place, he was probably just there showing love.

Is it still 3 women on here lmaoo

giphy.gif

Lol just had a Allergens moment....

Chick says u can be my pool boy

I’m like u got a pool, did u move?

She like yea only one swimmer at a time

My dumb ass like we can share

She s like the pool is just for you but I’ll take care of it while ur away

Then it dawned on me what the fuck she was talking about lmao

Nigga you knew what she was talmbout! You think you slick. Lowkey tryin to see if she down wit a 3sum. Lol

Lol just had a Allergens moment....

Chick says u can be my pool boy

I’m like u got a pool, did u move?

She like yea only one swimmer at a time

My dumb ass like we can share

She s like the pool is just for you but I’ll take care of it while ur away

Then it dawned on me what the fuck she was talking about lmao
source.gif
I tried to told these niggaz man

Fam, start my new job today then I get three days off. But fam, theres nothing to do, theres literally a guy sleeping in a chair on the opposite side of the room.

I like how tinder blurs the faces of women that like you, unless you pay to see them. Mean while, they never come up in swipe searches so yall could match and you can see what they look like.

Bank just blocked some $2000 charge that I didn't swipe lol these mfs on it n I have no idea where i mighta got compromised cuz I did all my Xmas shopping online

Told em close that shit up n send a new one I don't gotta spend nothin else all week

Bank just blocked some $2000 charge that I didn't swipe lol these mfs on it n I have no idea where i mighta got compromised cuz I did all my Xmas shopping online

Told em close that shit up n send a new one I don't gotta spend nothin else all week

Had to check my bank account after reading this just in case

Had to check my bank account after reading this just in case
Shit everybody should. My one friend said same happened to him $1400 charge blocked. Fool said don't cancel his card smh.

I could be wrong but if they hit u for less like say $500 bank might not stop it then ull have to wait to get ur money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back