Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever explain why yall broke up?
When you were a kid you grew up eating lucky charms. Lucky charms tasted great, you read the box, you got that warm feeling on Saturday morning watching cartoons while you ate your lucky charms.

It was so ill that just seeing the box in the store gave you good bumps. Then as you aged and worked, sometimes on Saturdays. Saturdays eventually lost their meaning, you became more aware of the harshness of the world. That you couldnt get that warm feeling from cartoons.

You realized most of what was on the box was total lies and just how much that sugar was bad for you. Essentially, lucky charms is still lucky charms, cartoons are still cartoons, and saturday is still Saturday. They didnt change, you did.

And now, you want the adult version of what lucky charms did to you as a kid. Whatever that might be..cause ya know..u didnt know about Satuday, lucky charms, and cartoons till it just happened to you one day.

Watching Dennis Rodman's 30 for 30 now.

Had no idea he smashed Pam Oliver.

Now they didn't say it, but it was definitely implied that there was something going on there.

When you were a kid you grew up eating lucky charms. Lucky charms tasted great, you read the box, you got that warm feeling on Saturday morning watching cartoons while you ate your lucky charms.

It was so ill that just seeing the box in the store gave you good bumps. Then as you aged and worked, sometimes on Saturdays. Saturdays eventually lost their meaning, you became more aware of the harshness of the world. That you couldnt get that warm feeling from cartoons.

You realized most of what was on the box was total lies and just how much that sugar was bad for you. Essentially, lucky charms is still lucky charms, cartoons are still cartoons, and saturday is still Saturday. They didnt change, you did.

And now, you want the adult version of what lucky charms did to you as a kid. Whatever that might be..cause ya know..u didnt know about Satuday, lucky charms, and cartoons till it just happened to you one day.

ShockingJubilantAdouri-size_restricted.gif

I fuck with Andrew Yangs stance on that

we should be able to decide if and how that data gets used and get some bread from it as well

Damn shame he's not the frontrunner.

He's the only candidate with a true vision for what's needed in the future.

All the other ones are just following whatever is trending in the polls.

Yo we gotta get this nigga a Pulitzer or something!!!!!! I'm over here crying like a baby and shit. Free yourself, my brother! Free yourself!

Damn shame he's not the frontrunner.

He's the only candidate with a true vision for what's needed in the future.

All the other ones are just following whatever is trending in the polls.

I admittedly am not too knowledgeable about the current state of things, but this nigga Yang wouldn't make me comfortable at all, when it comes to foreign policy. I can't see him at Camp David negotiating with other world leaders in any effective way. Picture this nigga across the table from Kim Jong Il or Putin.

I'm high. FYI.

That shit was real, I only other one I watched was Prodigy's and I liked it...I do wish he would have touched on Slim Dunkin's death a little bc that shit bothered Wak too!

I also saw the ones he did with Freddie Gibbs and Jeezy. Those were both good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back