Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chilllin like a villian on penicillin.

Had to get some things right...

What up with you? How's business?
Word, glad to see you around!
Biz been aight..I made a few webpages for people and quite a few logos for shirts for ppl and started ebaying..so I cannot complain

How expensive was start up?

Lawyer to draw up the contracts, start the collective, get the permits, etc, etc, etc: $3800
First inventory purchase: $3500
Miscellaneous (packaging, printing shit, other supplies, etc): Maybe $500

Keep in mind I live in Northern Cali, which is the Mecca for weed in this country. The lawyer was a nigga who SPECIALIZES in this type of shit. We had MAD plugs for high quality shit at prices that other places in the country prolly think are REALLY low. And this was before the regulations changed.

Mad variables, right?

Lawyer to draw up the contracts, start the collective, get the permits, etc, etc, etc: $3800
First inventory purchase: $3500
Miscellaneous (packaging, printing shit, other supplies, etc): Maybe $500

Keep in mind I live in Northern Cali, which is the Mecca for weed in this country. The lawyer was a nigga who SPECIALIZES in this type of shit. We had MAD plugs for high quality shit at prices that other places in the country prolly think are REALLY low. And this was before the regulations changed.

Mad variables, right?
This is why being a non smoker makes me reluctant if I was to seriously pursue. IDK what the high quality shit is nor the prices and a mistake could be too costly.

But I do know there is plenty money to be made once this shit legalizes.

79255122_501057340765606_6796999553686962176_o.jpg

I had 3 senseless beefs this week and it's just hump day

And none of them involved CTB.

Crazy week

MAn it’s really robbing season out here.....I’m trying to request a benefits verification letter for one of my clients....I google the number for the retirement company I call it’s a fucking Indian call center motherfuckers like u need to pay 1.95 for the document....which credit card u wanna use? I was like eat a dick....I ll call back later to troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back