Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this even mean?

Mobile dispensary = mobile weedman with a few extra products or you go to your customers instead of them coming to you.

Nothing personal just the title folks gives certain things can make people look at it differently. It's actually a good thing.

Mobile dispensary = mobile weedman with a few extra products or you go to your customers instead of them coming to you.

Nothing personal just the title folks gives certain things can make people look at it differently. It's actually a good thing.

No hate, but I don't get it, B. Should I call it something other than what the industry named it? Or what my lawyer drew up permits for? Serious question. I don't get it.

No hate, but I don't get it, B. Should I call it something other than what the industry named it? Or what my lawyer drew up permits for? Serious question. I don't get it.

You really thinking to deeply about it. It's not that serious. Everything in the world ain't for everybody to get.

Yo Morgan, you gonna have to start paying me to be your interpreter b lol

I knew what you meant, but I also could see how confused younggun was lol

Yall see this shit that spotify is giving away free google homes minis? I dont even want that shit and still got one. Probably leave it in the box.

Im guessing the data google will collect on each person using it is worth more the manufacturing cost of these joints.

Yall see this shit that spotify is giving away free google homes minis? I dont even want that shit and still got one. Probably leave it in the box.

Im guessing the data google will collect on each person using it is worth more the manufacturing cost of these joints.
yeah, we were just having this convo the other day

i have a mini home and while its hooked up, i have yet to actually set it up

I remember someone saying eventually phones will be free for that very reason. Tech is getting cheaper and data more precious

I remember someone saying eventually phones will be free for that very reason. Tech is getting cheaper and data more precious

Im cool with all that. No way to stop your data being collected, my only issue with data collection isnt privacy, its the fact that mfers are getting rich off our data and we aint getting shit.

I feel like of you collecting and selling my data, I should be getting something off that, so ill take a free google home and a phone if they become free too.

Is smashing a miget pedo shit?

Strange you would ask that but my answer is
tenor.gif

Basically. I got mine and sold it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back