Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im cool with all that. No way to stop your data being collected, my only issue with data collection isnt privacy, its the fact that mfers are getting rich off our data and we aint getting shit.

I feel like of you collecting and selling my data, I should be getting something off that, so ill take a free google home and a phone if they become free too.

I fuck with Andrew Yangs stance on that

we should be able to decide if and how that data gets used and get some bread from it as well

I fuck with Andrew Yangs stance on that

we should be able to decide if and how that data gets used and get some bread from it as well

Word. Like I said, privacy isnt an issue for me, but dont make money off me and not cut me a check.

Im extreme with that though.Thats the reason I stopped wearing shirts with logos on them. I still wear brand name clothes but it either cant have a logo or have the logo be real small. Shit bothers me. Like im gon pay you $50-$100 for a shirt and give you free advertisement? Fuck all that.

Aye, skip this post if you dont like bathroom talk.

So this morning I go to the bathroom here at work. I work in a huge corporate building. Same bathroom I always use.

I walk in that bitch, grab a seat cover, go to the same stall im always in. Make sure shit is clean. Place the sear cover and take a seat.

At this point im comfortable. Pants at my ankles and shit. Out of nowhere, I see this huge cockroach come out from behind the toilet. It wasnt one of them small ones. Im talking huge, brown, size of a grown mans finger.

At this point im disgusted. I wanna just leave it alone and dip but jeans is at my ankles so I cant just walk out.

I go to step on the mfer but being on the toilet seat and my jeans constricting my legs, i couldnt even step on it with enough pressure. I had to step on it and push down so now im hearing and feeling the crunch.

Smmfh.

Needless to say i been disgusted all day.

Last edited:
yall nikkas killed 3 stacks hopes and dreams

taylor-armstrong-cat-yelling-meme.jpg

What yall getting ya ladies for Christmas?

And chill on da BMW z class shit..aight
View attachment 202630

Dos....

Nothing, believe it or not. We stopped exchanging Xmas gifts and Valentine's gifts a couple years back. But if niggas looking for ideas for shit to get their lady, I'll tell you like I told someone else in another thread...make it a week long affair. A gift a day for the entire week. 2-4 of them can be some small shit, 1-2 of them can be some sentimental shit that's only significant to you two and the 1-2 can be bigger/more expensive. You can't really go wrong.

Nothing, believe it or not. We stopped exchanging Xmas gifts and Valentine's gifts a couple years back. But if niggas looking for ideas for shit to get their lady, I'll tell you like I told someone else in another thread...make it a week long affair. A gift a day for the entire week. 2-4 of them can be some small shit, 1-2 of them can be some sentimental shit that's only significant to you two and the 1-2 can be bigger/more expensive. You can't really go wrong.
Ion know why we just accepted that women deserve this much of an effort just to show appreciation for their love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back