Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 94566 View attachment 94567

straight violated
CcaM9l.gif

you got off light lol

I remember working at the movies and this man came with his family to buy food and he slammed 100 dollars on the counter and turned and looked at his family of like 7 and said keep it under 100 and walked off. Well they didn’t keep it under 100 and one of them went and told him they needed more money. That mf came back yelling at me. I didn’t respond well to that situation is what the write up said.

I remember working at the movies and this man came with his family to buy food and he slammed 100 dollars on the counter and turned and looked at his family of like 7 and said keep it under 100 and walked off. Well they didn’t keep it under 100 and one of them went and told him they needed more money. That mf came back yelling at me. I didn’t respond well to that situation is what the write up said.

He wanted to fight that night...he knew good and fuckin well $100 wasn’t doing shit for 7 people at tha movies...they could’a shared mad shit and spent $135 easy...he wanted his family to know what they’re doing to him lmao

I wish a muthafucca would.

That's his dumbazzz fault his family can't add or he didn't get a vasectomy. Two things I would've proudly told his azzz

Reactions: B_A
He wanted to fight that night...he knew good and fuckin well $100 wasn’t doing shit for 7 people at tha movies...they could’a shared mad shit and spent $135 easy...he wanted his family to know what they’re doing to him lmao
Oh yea he turned red. When he slammed the money on the counter he already looked stressed. I guess the tickets cost did it.

Corn is good bruh!

:mybad:

I don’t want no smoke bruh corn cool wit’ me G lol...

my sister death scared of corn fields tho lmao...she always talking about people getting lost and dying in them shits...she get mad at me cuz I laugh at her legit fear shen I say “Anybody who die in a corn field dumb af... walk in a straight line and eventually you gotta get out...”

:hahaha:

Oh yea he turned red. When he slammed the money on the counter he already looked stressed. I guess the tickets cost did it.

Him plus 7?! Movie tickets?!?! That nigga took a second loan on his house out...he minus whale took them to Disney World

:mybad:

I don’t want no smoke bruh corn cool wit’ me G lol...

my sister death scared of corn fields tho lmao...she always talking about people getting lost and dying in them shits...she get mad at me cuz I laugh at her legit fear shen I say “Anybody who die in a corn field dumb af... walk in a straight line and eventually you gotta get out...”

:hahaha:
She musta seen that clown in the field video or too many scary movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back