Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the blasian fuck did I just watch...

giphy.gif

Yea, business secretary won a flat screen as a door prize, tried to give me the TV and pussy while she was lit offa shots and oysters.

Co worker that looks like Louis Gosset Jr., brought one of his thots. Pulled a chair to the dance floor and sipped on a beer while she danced like shorty that was infront of Micheal Watts in the still tipping video.
View attachment 94563

After I shot down business shorty, the executive assistant tried to give me pussy, while another co worker that looked like bill Burr, fouled out horrible with her infront of me at the same time she was giving me smoke..

I was ready to leave, that shit was horrible. Then all of management didn't even show up.

source.gif

Yo...no homo, question for the fellas..what y'all do wit ya dick when u tuck ya shirts in with some fit jeans or pants? You post to wear a certain kinda underwear where the head of ya dick aint prominent through the fabric

That shit mad uncomfortable, and feels unnatural..ya mean?

But, you go your normal route and walk infront a full length mirror and as u approach the shit. You see ya joint just resting against the fabric, full indentation and shit.

Nobody else struggles with this but me?

Nah Kandy peep it..I wear boxers, and the way they pose to support, ya dick and balls in the same spot, craddling ya junk..like a bag..ya mean.

But that creates a big bulge and indention..so what I tried doing was having the balls be craddle and just pull the dick down to the side. But then it falls below the crotch of my pants and ends up resting against my thigh just below the crotch of the pants pressing up against the pants..just chilling by itself.

I swear someone could paint an accurate picture just off the indention..Kandy

Nah Kandy peep it..I wear boxers, and the way they pose to support, ya dick and balls in the same spot, craddling ya junk..like a bag..ya mean.

But that creates a big bulge and indention..so what I tried doing was having the balls be craddle and just pull the dick down to the side. But then it falls below the crotch of my pants and ends up resting against my thigh just below the crotch of the pants pressing up against the pants..just chilling by itself.

I swear someone could paint an accurate picture just off the indention..Kandy
Nope nope nope. Not reading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back