Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was the first time I've went to a holiday party for any job I've worked at. It's funny watching muhfuckas you see everyday get drunk as FUCK at an open bar, mostly because they open up. People who say three words to me on a regular basis was giving out hugs and shit.

Funny shit.

Last night was the first time I've went to a holiday party for any job I've worked at. It's funny watching muhfuckas you see everyday get drunk as FUCK at an open bar, mostly because they open up. People who say three words to me on a regular basis was giving out hugs and shit.

Funny shit.

This tha reason I’ve never been to a holiday party at any job I’ve ever worked...I don’t wanna lose my job cuz somebody said some shit cuz they were “drinking” and now I’m supposed to be able to work around you again...if I did make it thru tha party without choking a muthafucka out I know I wouldn’t make it more than a few weeks back at tha job....

Funny shit.
Yea, business secretary won a flat screen as a door prize, tried to give me the TV and pussy while she was lit offa shots and oysters.

Co worker that looks like Louis Gosset Jr., brought one of his thots. Pulled a chair to the dance floor and sipped on a beer while she danced like shorty that was infront of Micheal Watts in the still tipping video.
med_1462245339_image.jpg

After I shot down business shorty, the executive assistant tried to give me pussy, while another co worker that looked like bill Burr, fouled out horrible with her infront of me at the same time she was giving me smoke..

I was ready to leave, that shit was horrible. Then all of management didn't even show up.

All this king of R n B shit if u ain’t sounding like this live ....I don’t wanna hear about it

Which one of y’all mama is that ....u can tell her man was in the audience ready to get into some domestic shit if she showed her ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back