Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told my week before that I was gonna be down 7 pounds. I got down 9. Told her I’ll be down 7 on Wednesday coming up and well.... not looking too likely.

-eats burger.

She musta seen that clown in the field video or too many scary movies

I think tha shits irrational af, getting so disoriented anywhere not tha size of a national park or some shit...that I’d just die from being lost?! Lmao I’m laughing just typing that...but who am I to judge a person’s legit fear...and my sister is a college educated teacher for the special needs for almost 20 years now...very bright and usually very sound...but we get in real arguments when she gets mad cuz I can’t stop laughing at her when she yells “WE’LL SEE HOW FUCKIN’ FUNNY IT IS WHEN I TAKE YOU TO A GODDAMN CORN FIELD AND DROP YOU OFF!!” Then she usually leaves when I respond...

”Yeah...I’d be aite...”
:dfbruh:

Told my week before that I was gonna be down 7 pounds. I got down 9. Told her I’ll be down 7 on Wednesday coming up and well.... not looking too likely.

-eats burger.
It sounds dumb af and tedious but its like anything else, your mind just retains info after repeat exposure. But count your calories.

Use an online calculator to find what you should be eating for your height and activity level. You want to lose weight stay below your average by a couple 100. Eat a cake for all 3 meals just dont go above your required calories.

I think tha shits irrational af, getting so disoriented anywhere not tha size of a national park or some shit...that I’d just die from being lost?! Lmao I’m laughing just typing that...but who am I to judge a person’s legit fear...and my sister is a college educated special needs teacher for almost 20 years now...very bright and usually very sound...but we get in real arguments when she gets mad cuz I can’t stop laughing at her when she yells “WE’LL SEE HOW FUCKIN’ FUNNY IT IS WHEN I TAKE YOU TO A GODDAMN CORN FIELD AND DROP YOU OFF!!” Then she usually leaves when I respond...

”Yeah...I’d be aite...”
:dfbruh:
Fuck maybe she die in one in a past life :(

My kid scared af of ocean water. We joke about she was prolly a pirate in a past life and died at sea

It sounds dumb af and tedious but its like anything else, your mind just retains info after repeat exposure. But count your calories.

Use an online calculator to find what you should be eating for your height and activity level. You want to lose weight stay below your average by a couple 100. Eat a cake for all 3 meals just dont go above your required calories.
That’s what I did last week but today I’m already over. Yesterday i was over it too. Oh and the day before.

That’s what I did last week but today I’m already over. Yesterday i was over it too. Oh and the day before.
O0o0o :( damn.. well, tomorrow is a new day to start again. It matters not if we fall short, it matters if we practice. Well that's what jesus and buddha say anyway and they haven't ever steered me wrong.

Submitted my final assignment for my public speaking class. I am officially DONE for the semester!

giphy (14).gif

39c.jpg

O0o0o :( damn.. well, tomorrow is a new day to start again. It matters not if we fall short, it matters if we practice. Well that's what jesus and buddha say anyway and they haven't ever steered me wrong.
Well Jesus ain’t real and buddha is fat like me. I’ll get on it tomorrow after this night of drunk singing.

My azzz thought I was in the Lounge until I saw "Fistin Is A Turn Off (imo)".

At first my reaction was...
giphy.gif

..."Da fucc going on???"

Then I realized I in the wrong damn forum.

Saw I was in the Jungle and reacted accordingly...
giphy-1 (3).gif

Niggas make me sick. Give a nigga what he ask for and now I’m doing too much.

If I’m single, I can act accordingly. Duh.

Imma muthaf**kin problem, who wanna solve me dawg?
I got 6 cell phones, who wanna call me dawg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back