Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good video to check out in your spare time:

For a 10hr video?..

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

With each passing day I'm coming more and more to the realization that I couldn't give fuck less what happens to people who ain't my people. Kids, old people, mentally and physically challenged people are excluded from that though.

I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Probably a lil of both. FUCK IT either way

If a nationwide poll of black people could be done. I wonder what the results would be if the question was asked.

Under Trump has the black community come together and closed ranks, stayed fractured or are even more divided than ever before?

Women can help clean up the environment but doing "nudes for society"..

In it, one woman is the face of the initiative, puts out a post in a city and says. Me and my ten friends will send nudes to 10 guys that win liter cleaning contest by showing us the before and after of an area they cleaned outside.

The submissions are first come first serve. As the submissions come in, the guys get to choose one of my friends, neck down, to recieve nudes, dress or not dressed in any poses they want or any costumes they want.

Then all you gotta do is watch guys in that city flock to littered areas in hopes to be one of the ten. It seems stupid but it would work. Women need to take a stand in this world and use their sexuality for good causes. Instead of selling their bathwater to hard up men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back