Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lately a lot of the ppl I ve been hanging w are some we don’t want kids “ I’m too selfish, I want to focus on me “ shit...I’m like aite whatever shit is all fun til u die and ain’t no one to show up at ur funeral

Niggaz Die from Crack

We talking bout crack..

View attachment 184220

In comparison to legally tendered suggestive pics for a good cause

CRACK!!
It's still manipulation.

It's still exploiting an addition

It still destroys families and careers

And people are still in prison for numerous sex crimes.

There is no right way to exploit people for their addictions. Wrong is wrong

The only salvation is effectiveness.

And classically crack addicts perform manual labor jobs like picking up trash much better than sex addicts

So lately a lot of the ppl I ve been hanging w are some we don’t want kids “ I’m too selfish, I want to focus on me “ shit...I’m like aite whatever shit is all fun til u die and ain’t no one to show up at ur funeral

i think my uncle is depressed about that shit

its gotta be wack being old with nobody coming home to visit or calling for advice

And classically crack addicts perform manual labor jobs like picking up trash much better than sex addicts
But they're also more than likely to fuck up a neighborhood. Sex addict is only hurting themselves

Sex addiction had destroyed more families than crack.

Crack heads stay in the family forever..

Niggaz will risk 20 years of marriage on some 20 year old pussy...

But are addictions being exploited and taken advantage.... Don't sit on the false sense of morality by claiming sex addiction is better for the community... It destroys families as well....

I'm just pointing out of you are going to exploit addictions to manipulate people into community service, the crack community has already been doing that shit for decades....

A crack head will change your oil, cut your grass, and clean up a Park professionally for a few rocks....

And while it's true niggaz will fuck for favors...I ain't fucking no dude, nor will I offer a dude pussy for community service.

Plus you get more time for pimping than selling crack. Cuz they like to throw in human trafficking charges
you done lost your damn mind.

20 yr old pussy dont stop me from raising my kids.

crackheads hurt babies and dna
crackheads leave families.
crackhead aint trying come to court to fight for kids nor can they provide...cause that oil change is going to "Crack"

sex trafficking is a whole different animal..often the people are made weaker by forcing or self administered drug addiction.

legalizing prostituion can slow alot of sex related things.....not all but i think more than allowing sex to continue to be a weapon.

to narrow down this sickness to mowing lawn and changing oil.........bruh ..

never meet you idols

im outta here ..

yall got this one.

But they're also more than likely to fuck up a neighborhood. Sex addict is only hurting themselves
Both are high level speculations

The crack heads I know are always changing oil, cutting grass, they can tell you everything going in in the community, good or bad. Think the wire. Cops didn't use the pervert, they enlisted someone who really knew what was going on...

Remember we talking about cleaning up the community.... Crack head stay looking for redemption

Sex addict can care less...I wouldn't consider a sex addict to do community work

you done lost your damn mind.

20 yr old pussy dont stop me from raising my kids.

crackheads hurt babies and dna
crackheads leave families.
crackhead aint trying come to court to fight for kids nor can they provide...cause that oil change is going to "Crack"

sex trafficking is a whole different animal..often the people are made weaker by forcing or self administered drug addiction.

legalizing prostituion can slow alot of sex related things.....not all but i think more than allowing sex to continue to be a weapon.

to narrow down this sickness to mowing lawn and changing oil.........bruh ..

never meet you idols

im outta here ..

yall got this one.
You not a sex addict.

You gonna clean a whole neighborhood for some nudes?

But a crack addict will. For some crack

Typical dos... Missed the whole fucking argument.

My point was that if you gonna manipulate an addict to clean up the community, use a crack head cuz they've been proven to be better at it.

And then I said a sex addict really isn't any better than a crack addict, because there are so many levels to it. And so much that addiction can destroy, it's really not any better to say sex addicts >>> drug addict. They're both addicts. And both can be ridiculously destructive to their lives and this around them. So you might as well go with who is more efficient at chores like cleaning up for their vice....

The crack head

i think my uncle is depressed about that shit

its gotta be wack being old with nobody coming home to visit or calling for advice
I just left my client s funeral ....guess who showed me....me my coworker and my client s nephew....and I had to organize it....shit was sad fam I thought I’d be the only one there but my coworker decided to come and I shamed her only nephew into coming?

It's still manipulation.

It's still exploiting an addition

It still destroys families and careers

And people are still in prison for numerous sex crimes.

There is no right way to exploit people for their addictions. Wrong is wrong
I just want clarification that you are fully aware of your argument. You are saying that women that would donate sexually suggestive pictures to a group of people that would compete for those pics by cleaning up liter in and around their or neighboring neighborhoods.

Is the same as supplying drugs addicts, Crack, to do the same thing. That is your argument?

Are you aware of what crack is? Are you aware that if I invite 100 people to clean up litter with the prize a couple grams of crack. Nearly everyone who would show up, is addicted to crack.

And if I invite 100 people to clean up litter for the prize of a couple of suggestive pics. U think that nearly everyone that would show up would be a sex addict?

Are you aware that people can die from being stabbed? So are AR15's as dangerous as a knife?

You not a sex addict.

You gonna clean a whole neighborhood for some nudes?

But a crack addict will. For some crack
Typical dos... Missed the whole fucking argument.

My point was that if you gonna manipulate an addict to clean up the community, use a crack head cuz they've been proven to be better at it.

And then I said a sex addict really isn't any better than a crack addict, because there are so many levels to it. And so much that addiction can destroy, it's really not any better to say sex addicts >>> drug addict. They're both addicts. And both can be ridiculously destructive to their lives and this around them. So you might as well go with who is more efficient at chores like cleaning up for their vice....

The crack head
i didnt miss your point......

i see it clearly.......but maybe i just dont respect manipulation and hate a person even more when they know they can manipulate someone who aint in they right mind.
and why leave it to a crack head?

dont they need help?

aint you influential in your community?

you can do more than the crackhead......and i have always said this.
not saying you dont do anything...but this should never even be an argument.

otherwise...you still have a fucked up community but it look nice.
ever been to LA?

but im being Dos and thinking different.
sex traffickers, drug dealers, and overall shitty manipulating people all irritate me.

why you fucking with me du?
i dont want no smoke.

You'd prolly get better results using crack....

We know those kinds of addicts are hard workers and stay in the community.

Sex addicts can find nudes online.... Ain't no online crack

My nigga i used to have a crackhead carpenter back in 2011-2012

He would put down floor in a whole house for around 10-15 dollars.

I had tried to start up a lil hustle with him but it didnt work out.

i guess you dont know a chick with some fire coochie.

makes niggas mad effective and efficient.....

only problem is...other chicks got fire too.

its only as bad as the next best fix for either.

addiction is all about the right combination.

we all addicts in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back