Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You remember when that old lady ran up on you and your daughter trying to "give her something back"?

Told you.

"riight"
Its kinda fucked actually cuz my youngest keeps hearing skittering in the attic. I said just a squirrel or bird, she said nah it's like the size of a cat or something. I pop open the attic lid and snoop around up there, no signs of animals or rodents. I want a raven feather before I smudge the house.

Its kinda fucked actually cuz my youngest keeps hearing skittering in the attic. I said just a squirrel or bird, she said nah it's like the size of a cat or something. I pop open the attic lid and snoop around up there, no signs of animals or rodents. I want a raven feather before I smudge the house.

Just move. That's what I did first time i had an encounter. Me and my roommate got out that bitch.

But you might have that follow you wherever yall go type shit.

giphy - 2019-10-28T154216.930.gif

Just move. That's what I did first time i had an encounter. Me and my roommate got out that bitch.

But you might have that follow you wherever yall go type shit.

View attachment 183938
It is some weird shit that has happened or happened. Bfs have said in a joking but serious way I must have ghosts that follow me around cuz none of the weird shit happened before I came around.

Was just listening to a mysterious universe podcast and they were talking about how the Soviets used the mind to fuck up chess matches, others who would bore into ppls minds. My oldest jokes I accidentally made a tulpa of myself and now that it has gained enough strength its fuckin with me. I dont find that funny cuz I dont know how I'd get rid of it tbh.

It is some weird shit that has happened or happened. Bfs have said in a joking but serious way I must have ghosts that follow me around cuz none of the weird shit happened before I came around.

Was just listening to a mysterious universe podcast and they were talking about how the Soviets used the mind to fuck up chess matches, others who would bore into ppls minds. My oldest jokes I accidentally made a tulpa of myself and now that it has gained enough strength its fuckin with me. I dont find that funny cuz I dont know how I'd get rid of it tbh.

Welp... RIP goodluck.

Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back