Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple interesting videos.

This one is like a crazy race. A few sites dropped off a lot slower than I thought, and facebook didn't quite kick down the buildings the way I thought it did.

This one is really interesting. I had no idea Country was such a popular form of music worldwide. Also, it's funny how Rap and R&B got super popular after the music fell off. Honestly, R&B is the worse example. IMO R&B is horrible right now, but it's the third most popular genre in the world. I would have never guessed that.

If someone shades me and somebody I’m cool with laughs I’m not as cool with them anymore. Fuck that and idc who it is

But what if the shade is funny tho?

You want them to hold the laughter?

1385.gif

A couple interesting videos.

This one is like a crazy race. A few sites dropped off a lot slower than I thought, and facebook didn't quite kick down the buildings the way I thought it did.

This one is really interesting. I had no idea Country was such a popular form of music worldwide. Also, it's funny how Rap and R&B got super popular after the music fell off. Honestly, R&B is the worse example. IMO R&B is horrible right now, but it's the third most popular genre in the world. I would have never guessed that.

Funny how I came across this YouTube page this weekend too

Something or someone keeps turning down my thermostat, or its broken. The other night I was going to turn it down to 68 at bedtime but changed my mind cuz I didnt want to wait for the house to heat up in the AM. Next day my kid was like "you turned the furnace down to 62!?!?" I said I sure as hell did not. Was good for a couple days. Looked just now cuz it's kinda chilly in here and it's set to 62 again!?!

Something or someone keeps turning down my thermostat, or its broken. The other night I was going to turn it down to 68 at bedtime but changed my mind cuz I didnt want to wait for the house to heat up in the AM. Next day my kid was like "you turned the furnace down to 62!?!?" I said I sure as hell did not. Was good for a couple days. Looked just now cuz it's kinda chilly in here and it's set to 62 again!?!
Found the problem, it needed new batteries. Too bad the 'change battery' light didnt come on!!

You remember when that old lady ran up on you and your daughter trying to "give her something back"?

Told you.

"riight"

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back