Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shit happened to a kitten I had as a kid, used to sleep under the hood and I guess when my dad turned the car on, the fan blade sliced down the kitten's belly. Only part I remember is the car ride to the vet with my brother and sister saying 'no she not crying yet'. Idek wtf was going on to cry about.

Are you the youngest? @B_A

Reactions: B_A

@Thor
640x0.jpg

giphy.gif

I was thinking about making a thread but I'm not sure, I'll base it on if yall care to discuss it.

In dating someone, would you rather that they be aware of their motivations and emotions, or not entirely be aware. I know it seems like an easy answer, but.

I look at it like, say for instance for a man, this woman is fully aware of how she feels and the exact reason of why she feels that way. And since men and women just operate differently, theres a larger chance of you triggering her, so this woman has a higher chance of being critical of you verbally.

Where as the woman who is not fully aware, is just more emotional in action. Not fully aware of why she feels a way, shes more apt towards having an attitude that you have to soothe, rather than criticizing what you're doing or did?

So what would you rather have, a critical partner that is accurate in their criticism, as far as what they feel. Or a partner that is more emotional but not verbally expressive about it, cause they honestly dont know whu they're in a mood, they just run wit it?

I dont think it bothered me. I came out the womb being a lone wolf. Wasnt babied cuz my mom hated needy children which was fine with me, gimme some toys and leave me the fuck alone.

Cosign. My brother and sister hated that I could get myself off the hook no assistance. They always used to be like

"we had to take our beatings together."

I was like...
136.jpg

"beatings? You just let them beat you? Why didn't you guys just run?"

They hated my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back