Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days like this, when I'm in a good mood and out and about, I wish I had a platonic female friend to hang wit
Image result for kanye west beck gif

We had 2 stray cats roamin’ tha parking lot of tha job for tha last few weeks...well today 1 got inside tha plant and niggaz was like “Tha other 1 gotta be inside tha plant too, right?!” Well about 15 mins into tha search somebody cuts on tha big forklift we got right outside or bay doors...soon as he cut it on bits and pieces of tha other cat come flyin’ out from underneath tha “hood” by tha motor...needless to say tha search was over

Last edited:
We had 2 stray cats roamin’ tha parking lot of tha job for tha last few weeks...well today 1 got inside tha plant and niggaz was like “Tha other 1 gotta be inside tha plant too, right?!” Well about 15 mins into tha search somebody cuts on tha big forklift we got right outside or bay doors...soon as he cut it on bits and pieces of tha other cat come flyin’ out from underneath tha “hood” by tha motor...needless to say tha search was over

View attachment 182081
Same shit happened to a kitten I had as a kid, used to sleep under the hood and I guess when my dad turned the car on, the fan blade sliced down the kitten's belly. Only part I remember is the car ride to the vet with my brother and sister saying 'no she not crying yet'. Idek wtf was going on to cry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back