Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was funny he/she was testing the waters saying hey check me out and was slowly posting 1 pic here and there folks started talking about them next thing you know poof. Wonder if any of the mods will chime in to whati happened to the thread

Oh ok lol

Looks like some shit @Chicity would try to pass off as good eats

72563762_2971918596171158_6414119291016183808_n.jpg
Lowkey that shit prolly fi

It was funny he/she was testing the waters saying hey check me out and was slowly posting 1 pic here and there folks started talking about them next thing you know poof. Wonder if any of the mods will chime in to whati happened to the thread
i missed this

what was the title so i can go look for it

Had to stop going through that thread after I stared at her nude pic for like 30 seconds.

Not sure if she ok with strangers seeing her titties so I felt uncomfortable and backed out.

Smh at me getting soft as shit the older I get.

same here fam

Had to stop going through that thread after I stared at her nude pic for like 30 seconds.

Not sure if she ok with strangers seeing her titties so I felt uncomfortable and backed out.

Smh at me getting soft as shit the older I get.

Low key that part of the site can't help the dwindling female numbers. But that's none of my business.

Any Bank of America ppl, they’re down.. decking cards but still taking the $ out. Lines are down, can’t grt thru. Time to change banks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back