Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lets take those for example....i got some for work as well....couple IZODs and shit like that

they work....they're ok....but they dont fit or feel like the RL polos

its not even about price or a fashion/stunt thing at all...not w/ me anyway

i would never say all that shit is the same tho
could be or could be you are conditioned to think there is a bigger difference than there is

at the end of the day, you like what you like and thats cool

I know a lot of these companies share factories so the quality from the machines cant be THAT different can it?

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
What area yall looking in?

Not that it matters. Depending on the area 450k will either get you average crib or a below average crib.
Bergen county which isn’t smart because I know at one point it was one of richest counties in the US in the past but we need to be close to NY somewhat so that’s kinda why I wouldn’t go to Passaic or Sussex

funny enough the niggas next door are moving and they selling they house for 375k I think for a half finished basement and two bath and 3 bedrooms

could be or could be you are conditioned to think there is a bigger difference than there is

at the end of the day, you like what you like and thats cool

I know a lot of these companies share factories so the quality from the machines cant be THAT different can it?

bro you hurtin my brain lol

there's no science or psychology to this shit

my shit from Ross dont last or feel the same as my shit from Dillards...simple fact

this could be my individual experience

and again....its not about no cool shit or what I like

I couldnt wear that abercrombie or AE shit either....it doesnt fit me right

Salute to my nigga buddy lee tho.

hqdefault.jpg

bro you hurtin my brain lol

there's no science or psychology to this shit

my shit from Ross dont last or feel the same as my shit from Dillards...simple fact

this could be my individual experience

and again....its not about no cool shit or what I like

I couldnt wear that abercrombie or AE shit either....it doesnt fit me right
did you know shit from ross comes from the same place as the shit they put in say Macy's? let me put a disclaimer, that not ALL the shit from Ross does, but if there is something off in the stitching or something, instead of discarding it, it goes to Ross and the like.

SOME of the stores actually just send shit to Ross that couldnt sell in the store in a way to bring in new inventory

Now the PACO jeans shit, yea...dont buy that, but RL Polo is RL polo is RL polo whether you getting it from Macy's or Ross. You just getting it at a discounted price in Ross and it might not be as....fashionable as the selection in Macy's?

You think the Polo outlet is different? Nope. They are trying to reach everyone on the budget scale, from high end polo to more affordable polo. They care about the horse on the shirt regardless of who buying it.

Why do you think there has been a surge in stores like "nordstrom rack"...its just shit they cant sell in Nordstrom at full price. So they appeal to people who want the look and feel of Nordstrom w/o having to pay the Nordstrom retail price.

idk family...sound like you pretty conditioned to me

I love you bro

BruisedGlitteringBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Idk what happened but i think he got ran outta jersey and tried to make a life in the south and couldnt adjust. Lol thats the differences between NYC and NJ. You spose to take that eastcoast hustle mentality and eat in the south. That nigga came down here and got depressed and fat.

Salute to my nigga buddy lee tho.

hqdefault.jpg

lmao.....man my mama and auntie bought me and my cousin some wrangler jean outfits for christmas one year.....jeans and jacket

a nigga was hot hot.....them shits were like a shiny greenish blue denim with gold stitching and everything

Bergen county which isn’t smart because I know at one point it was one of richest counties in the US in the past but we need to be close to NY somewhat so that’s kinda why I wouldn’t go to Passaic or Sussex

funny enough the niggas next door are moving and they selling they house for 375k I think for a half finished basement and two bath and 3 bedrooms

I bought a spot in Wayne for 280 that was repossessed and was a dump. Had to put about 60k in it. Its worth close to 500k now.

That was the only way I was able to afford a house in Wayne cause everything in Wayne was 500k+. And these are the lower end houses.

That 375k might not be a bad deal if there is a lot to fix and drive up the resale price.

Also do some research before you buy. House prices in Jersey have balooned the last 2 years and an economic crash is around the corner. Might be better to wait rather than have a 450k loan for a house thats worth 300k after the crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back