Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really shit. Im not with the shit quality of the quick fashion stores. It's really a young man's thing.
H&M
F21
Zara
Topman (pause)

All them shits ain't built to last and styles are way too trendy for me.

Lol everybody in Charlotte from NY and NJ though

I met a girl from my hometown there now click ether and be gone

Bruh 0 exaggeration. I met a chick late last year in NC. It was in December, before I go to NJ for the year. We met up once in NC a few days before my flight. So im doing what I do and tell her how its messed up I wont be able to see her till after new years. She asks why. Im like ill be in Jersey rest of the year.

She told me she would too cause she was from Newark and would be there around christmas. So the first time I smashed this chick I met in NC was in NJ.

Really shit. Im not with the shit quality of the quick fashion stores. It's really a young man's thing.
H&M
F21
Zara
Topman (pause)

All them shits ain't built to last and styles are way too trendy for me.
i could see this being an issue for someone who doesnt have more than a couple pair of pants//shirts in rotation

its not like a nigga playing tackle football in the streets after work in clothes

I dont know how people still just ruining clothes like that

i could see this being an issue for someone who doesnt have more than a couple pair of pants//shirts in rotation

its not like a nigga playing tackle football in the streets after work in clothes

So you don't feel the difference in quality of these brands?

I know right.

Only time my clothes get messed up if I fuck up laundry

that type of shit is usually thin and flimsy

and yes we're using the correct settings on the washer AP lol

even old navy shit is raggedy after you wash the new off

I didnt say i shopped there, but i'll blame myself for not saying that my heterosexual homeboy does and recommended the place to me. I just havent had the chance to go.

BR just got an H&M and i still havent had the chance to go. When i get some time, i'll visit both.
Lmao now he dont shop there tho

So you don't feel the difference in quality of these brands?

tbh, no

im also not a 36" waist nigga still trying to fit into size 32 either so that helps.

This reminds me of that era where niggas was trying to justify spending hundreds of dollars on True Religion jeans talking about the quality, when the real reason is they were trying to keep up with the Jones' and didnt want to feel left out

I'm not here to dispute the actual quality of the jeans, but for what I do for a living and my day to day life, at no time, have I ever thought to myself "damn, this office chair would feel different on my skin if i had on some True Religion jeans"

that type of shit is usually thin and flimsy

and yes we're using the correct settings on the washer AP lol

even old navy shit is raggedy after you wash the new off
unless they have changed factories, I would have old navy jeans that would last easily 5 years or more before I ended up losing so much weight, i had to get rid of them

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
tbh, no

im also not a 36" waist nigga still trying to fit into size 32 either so that helps.

This reminds me of that era where niggas was trying to justify spending hundreds of dollars on True Religion jeans talking about the quality, when the real reason is they were trying to keep up with the Jones' and didnt want to feel left out

I'm not here to dispute the actual quality of the jeans, but for what I do for a living and my day to day life, at no time, have I ever thought to myself "damn, this office chair would feel different on my skin if i had on some True Religion jeans"
You're all over the place AP.
Also, im sorry you can't tell the difference in quality and cut of products.
Most luxury name brands are super over priced. But there is a middle road. No I wouldn't pay $100+ for jeans, but I will pay $50-60 for a quality pair that I know will last me for years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back