Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you recommend a place you never shopped?
i recommended a place that was recommended to me by someone i trust

as I said, I just haven't had a chance to go there yet

but if the discussion is places you've actually shopped, then H&M

You're all over the place AP.
Also, im sorry you can't tell the difference in quality and cut of products.
Most luxury name brands are super over priced. But there is a middle road. No I wouldn't pay $100+ for jeans, but I will pay $50-60 for a quality pair that I know will last me for years

im just trying to walk you through my shopping process.

I was gifted some Lacoste shirts at least 9 years ago that I still wear in a decent rotation. Can I say the quality is nice? Sure, but to take them out of rotation, i just ended up buying some plain jane no logo polos to wear to work and they more than do the job for the 8 hrs or so im here.

As far as pants go, my job is pretty chill on the dress code. I wear jeans practically everyday. I sit at a desk the majority of that time. The $20+ jeans are more than able to survive my many trips to the bathroom and the occasional meeting.

Reactions: 1/2
On another note i seen a video of Errol Spence watching a damn street boxing fight in dallas the other day and asked myself why the fuck he out there like that after justing winning his fight and now hearing this ....damn hope Homie pulls thru and can box again.

And no fuckin seatbelt smh. Its a reason i made that thread..

that shit got deep quick lol

obviously some people feel like there's a difference in quality between brands....out of experience

i dont see why that cant be possible

also certain brands cater to certain builds.....everything aint for everybody

I was gifted some Lacoste shirts at least 9 years ago that I still wear in a decent rotation. Can I say the quality is nice? Sure, but to take them out of rotation, i just ended up buying some plain jane no logo polos to wear to work and they more than do the job for the 8 hrs or so im here.

As far as pants go, my job is pretty chill on the dress code. I wear jeans practically everyday. I sit at a desk the majority of that time. The $20+ jeans are more than able to survive my many trips to the bathroom and the occasional meeting.
You only wear clothes to work?

It’s too expensive to live up here

you have to be ballin

we looking for houses and a 3 bedroom is 450k

What area yall looking in?

Not that it matters. Depending on the area 450k will either get you average crib or a below average crib.

Lmao why do you remember that? I didn’t even remember that

That bitch breath stunk

typical
i've had it in the chamber for the longest

i just remember how geeked you were at the prospect of bagging her and how you were giving us the play by play only to have been helped by her, then was disappointed af lol

ok lets take those for example....i got some for work as well....couple IZODs and shit like that

they work....they're ok....but they dont fit or feel like the RL polos

its not even about price or a fashion/stunt thing at all...not w/ me anyway

i would never say all that shit is the same tho

You only wear clothes to work?
I had to read this a couple of times to get your question

when i go out, i apply the same logic

i'm only there for a finite amount of time. I'm going to either be sitting in a dimly lit place or standing in a dimly lit place. Once my jeans are broken in, they comfy af.

now if its a dressier occasion, i still apply my budget over "quality" b/c i will only be in this get up for a couple of hours, and it might be months before I have to bring it out again.

and overall, im just not hard on clothes in general or even shoes for that matter.

I've had shoes for years, wear them to work and people are always like "oh i like your new shoes" or "your shoes are always so clean"..might be b/c i walk like i got coordination and they dont get dirty. idk

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back