Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a spot in Wayne for 280 that was repossessed and was a dump. Had to put about 60k in it. Its worth close to 500k now.

That was the only way I was able to afford a house in Wayne cause everything in Wayne was 500k+. And these are the lower end houses.

That 375k might not be a bad deal if there is a lot to fix and drive up the resale price.

Also do some research before you buy. House prices in Jersey have balooned the last 2 years and an economic crash is around the corner. Might be better to wait rather than have a 450k loan for a house thats worth 300k after the crash.
Yeah we waiting for the foreclosures and impending recession to pounce

I might mention Wayne to her later but she still mad at me for “flirting” with bitches on Twitter so ima table this convo

Yeah we waiting for the foreclosures and impending recession to pounce

I might mention Wayne to her later but she still mad at me for “flirting” with bitches on Twitter so ima table this convo

Wayne is dope place to raise a family. Cheap property taxes for what you get. Its safe, high class, great schools.

Only issue is that its a 15 minute drive any main highway.

Wayne is dope place to raise a family. Cheap property taxes for what you get. Its safe, high class, great schools.

Only issue is that its a 15 minute drive any main highway.
Wayne kinda far out though when you have to go to Brooklyn everyday we’ll see though

You can't tell her she looks nice. But you can compliment her clothes (tastefully)

I just wanna be like “hey you look nice today I just wanted to let you know....”

that’s friendly but I’ll take your advice

I know how you got down at the old folks home so you have experience

I just wanna be like “hey you look nice today I just wanted to let you know....”

that’s friendly but I’ll take your advice

I know how you got down at the old folks home so you have experience
giphy.gif

Regardless of any sexual undertone, "you look nice today" is one of the things your never supposed to say in a corporate setting. Its one of the first things you learn.

Also on that list is "you seem to have lost weight", "you look tired", "as ive said before" and some other ones.

Regardless of any sexual undertone, "you look nice today" is one of the things your never supposed to say in a corporate setting. Its one of the first things you learn.

Also on that list is "you seem to have lost weight", "you look tired", "as ive said before" and some other ones.
I’ve seen my boss drunk and been in her house

we cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back