Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sleep made it look easy, but I cant imagine pretending to be another nigga. To what end, ya mean. Ain't like she gone let you beat..u might get nudes, fall in love over the net but it ain't really real. I would like to do it for the experience, but at the same time..its gotta make a person with some shread of integrity feel like a piece of shit.

On a side note, the dopest episode was homie that was lowkey recording on his phone while they chastised him. Gave nev his phone but had the pics on a hidden app. Didnt think Nev would know, was laughing and being sarcastic about it..

The chicks was going in on them, but homie kept it real.."no one put a gun to your head and made you send me pictures"

wxVzajW.png this white boy coooooold

Yea sleep made it look easy, but I cant imagine pretending to be another nigga. To what end, ya mean. Ain't like she gone let you beat..u might get nudes, fall in love over the net but it ain't really real. I would like to do it for the experience, but at the same time..its gotta make a person with some shread of integrity feel like a piece of shit.

On a side note, the dopest episode was homie that was lowkey recording on his phone while they chastised him. Gave nev his phone but had the pics on a hidden app. Didnt think Nev would know, was laughing and being sarcastic about it..

The chicks was going in on them, but homie kept it real.."no one put a gun to your head and made you send me pictures"

View attachment 177147this white boy coooooold
You don't think love over the net is real?

You don't think love over the net is real?
I will say this, I am a person that platonically knows alot of women that other men lust over. But I know them, I've known them for a long time, and i know the them that the guys dont know.

So the instgram pics and the just persona of a woman online..I just know its marked up much higher than reality. I dont believe a woman would genuinely give me enough of her true self to fall in love with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back