Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll drop it here @Lea illest shit an s/o did to me was leave while I was at work. No prompt, no fight, arguement nothing.

Came home from work and all her shit was gone. Didn't hear from her for 2 months.

She all of a sudden didn't approve of my lifestyle anymore. Everything was cool when I was paying for shit. When it was coming time for her to have to start kicking in...
Haven't been with anyone more than 2-3 months since that shit happened 6 years ago. She ain't even respond to my Facebook message last year. Like who saved you?
Been years since I even talked about that shit. Thanks.

:cry:
Lunch nigga strikes again

Damn so @King Freeman is Orange Juice Jones huh?

UntimelyDeadlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

Not to me. I can go on countless dates with dudes and not feel a thing and he only has my attention in those moments, but if I give you my heart you have all of me as often as you can handle.
I actually envy and or admire that state of mind.ida had more fun dating growing up if I thought like that.

I've been on dates where she came on the porch when I came to pic her up and

giphy (5).gif

Then she get to talking in the whip or at the restuarant...and it be ok..

Oh ...ur an idiot

sad_batman.gif

The whole rest of my night be ruined, up until the next day, then I'm upset with myself for not knowing sooner..that dinner cost 40 dollars

I actually envy and or admire that state of mind.ida had more fun dating growing up if I thought like that.

I've been on dates where she came on the porch when I came to pic her up and

View attachment 177171

Then she get to talking in the whip or at the restuarant...and it be ok..

Oh ...ur an idiot

View attachment 177172

The whole rest of my night be ruined, up until the next day, then I'm upset with myself for not knowing sooner..that dinner cost 40 dollars
I done missed out on some pu$$y being like this

You watch too many movies where the character is a loudmouth asshole and it apparently affects how you interact with those around you.

Watch better movies ma nigga and all your problems will be solved lol
You still mad about Oprah and tyler?

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
Status
Not open for further replies.