Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister got bit by one of her students yesterday and that lil bastard broke the skin and had her bleeding. My sister was all in the doctor office to make sure everything ok.

And today she said another lil dude was in the restroom eating his own shit.

I couldnt work with special needs kids if that aint mine
You gotta be bit pretty hard to break the skin, couldn't be me, I'd punch that lil fucker in the head.

My sister got bit by one of her students yesterday and that lil bastard broke the skin and had her bleeding. My sister was all in the doctor office to make sure everything ok.

And today she said another lil dude was in the restroom eating his own shit.

I couldnt work with special needs kids if that aint mine
Yo if a kid bite me I’m swinging off that’s disgusting

I used to transport special needs kids so I seen some thangs

I let my son cuss in front of me when he was like 11 after he fell of his bike...I’m bandaging up his knee and he asks if he can cuss cuz it’ll make it feel better...I’m like fuck it...they just words...do ya worst son...this nigga goes straight to tha hardest words he can put together “MUTHAFUCKIN’ SHIT ASS BITCH FUCK!!”...

Me afterwards:

:word??:...you feel better G??”

Lol ayo it’s that instant freedom

He felt used, like someone coming to the zoo to look at the animals

I can see that, but especially after her reason behind it. All would've been forgiven. I did forget tho that she didn't want him to drop her off at the crib. No lie, that would've sent out a red flag.

Can a billionaire be a playa? Like if everyone knows some one is a billionaire and he gets a lot of hoes ....can he be labeled a playa?

Catfished was just added to Hulu and I started watching it today. :imsayin: These episodes are really sending me. I've been laughing for hours.

When they realize it's not who they expected and they look at Nev like, "My nigga, you see this girl/dude?"

I've been hat-fished but never catfished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back