Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
GleefulShimmeringIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Yall seem triggered by the fact that I like small women. What's crazy is that's an ill thing to be triggered by
You are detecting things that do not exist.

I am not triggered by it, I just am aware enough to pass my judgement

You are detecting things that do not exist.

I am not triggered by it, I just am aware enough to pass my judgement
Nah u made alot of assumption, I dont like serena cause I'm not the guy that finds a sculpted body on a woman, attractive. I like femininity, bulging muscles arent feminine...to me.

That's not to say it cant be to you other others. I'm not intimidated by them, they dont turn me on.

Nah u made alot of assumption, I dont like serena cause I'm not the guy that finds a sculpted body on a woman, attractive. I like femininity, bulging muscles arent feminine...to me.

That's not to say it cant be to you other others. I'm not intimidated by them, they dont turn me on.
That's exactly what I said...

I just addressed it from an angle you haven't come to understand yet

Apparently, Jay and the 92 bricks was a real thing

My sister got bit by one of her students yesterday and that lil bastard broke the skin and had her bleeding. My sister was all in the doctor office to make sure everything ok.

And today she said another lil dude was in the restroom eating his own shit.

I couldnt work with special needs kids if that aint mine

My sister got bit by one of her students yesterday and that lil bastard broke the skin and had her bleeding. My sister was all in the doctor office to make sure everything ok.

And today she said another lil dude was in the restroom eating his own shit.

I couldnt work with special needs kids if that aint mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back