Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make it short:

1. The store thread lost a lot of it's use when people could buy stuff direct, bans, color changes, name changes etc

2. Robbing is non existent, I get people used real money and that kinda muddied the waters a bit but I felt yall could've made a work around there

3. Inflation like a mf, use to be able to drop the ban hammer on somebody for less than a mill now it costs a fortune
I refuse to believe this. Sweet baby jesus

Don't stress it, you wasn't gonna get it anyway

You still need to be fired up?
Nah I'm good, it ain't to get fired up, its to replace nervousness with anger. Its easier to hide anger than it is to hide nervousness. Then they mistake that resolve for confidence.

What answers do ppl still give interviewers about "whats your biggest weakness"?
My greatest strength is also my greatest weakness. I believe I can achieve anything if I understand it and trust in my abilities. It leads me to great possibilities but can also lead me to great difficulties. The best part is that once I'm in it, theres no fear, because even from failure I'll gain confidence in what not to do.

My greatest strength is also my greatest weakness. I believe I can achieve anything if I understand it and trust in my abilities. It leads me to great possibilities but can also lead me to great difficulties. The best part is that once I'm in it, theres no fear, because even from failure I'll gain confidence in what not to do.
After u said that did they ask for personal life examples?

Germs and Kandy sittin in a tree...
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back