Make it look easy how I empty out in ya Bentley
I'm a close range shooter, blow flames out the Ruger
Losins for Losers, I got my zoo back from the devil and I could
Cut ya face and throw the knife in the swewy
The block captain, clappin a Gatling at Sam Bowie
Kiss my ring

i care about my son's thoughts
To make it short:

1. The store thread lost a lot of it's use when people could buy stuff direct, bans, color changes, name changes etc

2. Robbing is non existent, I get people used real money and that kinda muddied the waters a bit but I felt yall could've made a work around there

3. Inflation like a mf, use to be able to drop the ban hammer on somebody for less than a mill now it costs a fortune

To make it short:

1. The store thread lost a lot of it's use when people could buy stuff direct, bans, color changes, name changes etc

2. Robbing is non existent, I get people used real money and that kinda muddied the waters a bit but I felt yall could've made a work around there

3. Inflation like a mf, use to be able to drop the ban hammer on somebody for less than a mill now it costs a fortune

you could've posted this in the store but ok...

1) how do you say it lost it's use when it put the power in the hands of the member. As a mod, that shit was tedious af to do for EVERY single person that made a request. So you want me to stock the groceries, get them off the shelf for you, and ring/bag em up for you?

2) this is being discussed. The discussion now is balance and how to make it a level playing field for everyone who wants to play. One of the things being looked at is supplying a badge to people who do not want to participate in any fashion so that the people that are playing can see. If they rob them anyway, then a punishment will be handed down.

3. Fam, while you were away, Kandy was doing a buncha games and shit, there were quite a few money giveaways, et...but there were plenty of chances to earn bread. There are going to be some things that should have a level of exclusivity. Cant have the whole site running around with color backgrounds and shit. If you want those things, either make a donation to the site or get your bread up in a bunch of the free ways that exist periodically. People was giving like $10M just for having an actual pic of themselves in their avi. Either you wanted the money and you changed your pic, or you didnt...there is not right or wrong answer.

then add to the fact if something like banning a member from a thread was like $3M, then you gotta find a way to balance that out only for a nigga to come in later and say, they didnt know the rules b/c they didnt bother to read them.

Ima need u to come harder no homo
I'm in the lobby, old lady taking that racist shit about Egypt

I feel morally better than then

Germs has leveled up to infestation
View attachment 175487
Dont be nervous bruh , dont even sweat you got this allow 30min to yourself to prepare for what youre going to say before you go in and have confidence in what skills you already possess.

Lol what happened bruh?
Nothing major..smashed the personality side of the interview. One of my answers made one of the two of em choke up. They said they understood answer cause they wanted to be a teacher for special education.

Had them laughing, finishing my sentences,..the only part I didnt like were two what would you do questions. I hit them with the answer and they kept asking me if there was anything else, but there is no true answer.

And I didnt realize till I was in the whip leaving, that the answer was ask for help..

Outside it that, it was the standard affair. The shit that makes me a lil pessimistic was at the start of introduction, the wording was very particular as in you are choosing us.."would you have issues doing that here?"..in probing it was the same ...then towards the end

They started calling me a candidate

That's when I was like
20191004_123359.png
Shit ....

But I'll find out next week

Nothing major..smashed the personality side of the interview. One of my answers made one of the two of em choke up. They said they understood answer cause they wanted to be a teacher for special education.

Had them laughing, finishing my sentences,..the only part I didnt like were two what would you do questions. I hit them with the answer and they kept asking me if there was anything else, but there is no true answer.

And I didnt realize till I was in the whip leaving, that the answer was ask for help..

Outside it that, it was the standard affair. The shit that makes me a lil pessimistic was at the start of introduction, the wording was very particular as in you are choosing up.."would you have issues doing that here?"..in probing it was the same ...then towards the end

They started calling me a candidate

That's when I was like
View attachment 175528
Shit ....

But I'll find out next week
Don't stress it, you wasn't gonna get it anyway

You still need to be fired up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back