Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could've posted this in the store but ok...
Fam, you literally asked my opinion in this thread lol

Regarding #1, the pestering mods annoying as it was for yall added to the charm of the system. Mfs was sweating wondering if they was gonna get their shit took, that kept people engaged and you even had people that didn't even care about sports making bets just to keep their racks up for protection. Now alla that is gone, it's too safe, you over nerfed the store if you will...

Regarding #1, the pestering mods annoying as it was for yall added to the charm of the system. Mfs was sweating wondering if they was gonna get their shit took, that kept people engaged and you even had people that didn't even care about sports making bets just to keep their racks up for protection. Now alla that is gone, it's too safe, you over nerfed the store if you will...
THIS is your admin ladies and gents.

Rick was really a habitual line stepper.....word to Charlie Murphy. Shout out to McCrary sharing fond memories and speaking highly of his godfather

lol

What a bitch.

This nigga @AP21 banned me from a thread that I didn't even ask to be in.

Didn't even know about the thread until he sent me a notification to it.

Nigga tried to get sassy with me (nh) and got in his feelings when all that passive aggressive bullshit didn't go his way.

His real life must be miserable as fuck.

Why the fuck is this dude so obsessed with me?

nh again.

Sad.

When deadeye gets mad its hilarious lmao

Oh ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back