Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint no doubt jn my mind he ain't gonna get the job

Then he gotta go back home to his wife/roommate, where she gonna remind him that he ain't shit without her. His dumb ass gonna talk himself outta some sympathy pussy trying to be smarter than he is. She gonna thank gawd she aint give him none

Than he gonna sit in that dusty ass room she got him in until the kids come home. Maybe she'll let him roam the garden to they get back. I doubt it tho

And the crazy thing is, he only got the interview so at the next meeting they can say they interviewed at least 3 minorities with promise but ultimately they didnt have 'it'

Aint no doubt jn my mind he ain't gonna get the job

Then he gotta go back home to his wife/roommate, where she gonna remind him that he ain't shit without her. His dumb ass gonna talk himself outta some sympathy pussy trying to be smarter than he is. She gonna thank gawd she aint give him none

Than he gonna sit in that dusty ass room she got him in until the kids come home. Maybe she'll let him roam the garden to they get back. I doubt it tho

And the crazy thing is, he only got the interview so at the next meeting they can say they interviewed at least 3 minorities with promise but ultimately they didnt have 'it'
:Pathetic: watch this

:Pathetic: watch this
I don't need to watch shit. Ya track records shows me you lack any form of intelligence to get this job. Simply put, you ain't got it in you

Let me ask you this, did you have the opportunity to glaze her biscuits last night/this morning? Did you take It? Of course you didnt cause you think you smarter than you really are and decided you was above getting anything from her

Same with this interview, you think you better than the role. Than the interviewer. But you ain't. And when you get that rejection email make sure you post it and use it as an avi. You need a daily humbling

My brother

I don't need to watch shit. Ya track records shows me you lack any form of intelligence to get this job. Simply put, you ain't got it in you

Let me ask you this, did you have the opportunity to glaze her biscuits last night/this morning? Did you take It? Of course you didnt cause you think you smarter than you really are and decided you was above getting anything from her

Same with this interview, you think you better than the role. Than the interviewer. But you ain't. And when you get that rejection email make sure you post it and use it as an avi. You need a daily humbling

My brother

:yikes1:

somebody just spent $100M in the ABW Store

Image result for ahhh shit gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back