Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ventured into bet fair sports book I got will power though I blew the 20 that was left over from my initial deposit... Put in another 25 but Imma chill... I hope this upset comes of so I can play with that money

i swear i don't even use the word turf even when talk about football, so clearly, i aint thought about turfaholic since his last lashing out and he took his ball home

fam, if you want an autograph or just a simple acknowledgement from me, just fucking ask. All the tip toeing you doing aint the move.

this nigga done mentioned me at least 5x in a day

i kept hoping that at least one if his posts i would give a pity lol but....nope...nothing

I hope this is the attention you were looking for

Man shutcho "Milk goes in b4 the cereal" lookin ass up.

White people LOVE flo- rida a
Came in here to say this im surprised Flo-rida or pitbull ain't get a shot but I'm sure they'll make an appearance though. But when it's all said and done once halftime hit it's time to make a plate or beer/ liquor run

ahhh...the old "ya mama's a tramp" reply...

you did all that for my attention and this how you choose to go out?

you coulda stayed on kik for alla this brah

your brother turf
man i dgaf about that nigga brah lol

he came here after his...however long hiatus and not 3 posts in, he mentioning my name

all he had to do was just ask how i was doing, yet, he in here lashing out like he got banned from the site or something

it's friday and i'm on some chill shit and he on some "why dont AP interact with me" shit

i couldnt imagine a scenario where i been gone from a place for months only to come back asking about a nigga who i claim i dont fuck with lol

like make that make sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back