Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It ain't us florida niggas hyping him up most of his fans are out of state niggas. Just look at the record store and see who's hyping him up. Btw is kik still jumping stew? I haven't been there in a minute
Yea but the Pedos is bringing the cancel culture out.

Wait nigga said Keto Kat look better......smdh. Nigga saying any ole thing at this point

@Turfaholic instead of taking the temp of the place to report back to ya group, tell em to sign up and find out for themselves. And more importantly, stop expecting to be entertained and create ya own entertainment (like yall did last night). Every last person in there know how a majority of us can get down

If you spent all night in a spot calling it dry, it ain't the spot, its you b

It's hilarious how people try to inoculate themselves or others from criticism, condemnation, responsibility, accountability because they served.. Your service doesn't make you honorable your character does...

People are extremely lazy with certain attributions that are universally accepted never subscribed to that shit

"are you going to let such and such indiscretion taint his or her 40 year service..."

source.gif

i swear i don't even use the word turf even when talk about football, so clearly, i aint thought about turfaholic since his last lashing out and he took his ball home

fam, if you want an autograph or just a simple acknowledgement from me, just fucking ask. All the tip toeing you doing aint the move.

this nigga done mentioned me at least 5x in a day

i kept hoping that at least one if his posts i would give a pity lol but....nope...nothing

I hope this is the attention you were looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back