Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say you wanna see washed up ho's perform struggle stripper moves while you getting your rocks off. You can't be the nigga that ran The Reason on the IC.

It ain't that serious my guy but both of them will always be 8x bigger then Rick Ross and new stripper moves. Thanks for playing tho.

Nigga you'd rather see Rick Ross over J-Lo?

Please help me grasp this logic
I'm talking about music, if i aint listening to your shit then i aint watching you. I even said bring Trina out there and any bitch who had recent success than to keep digging these washed up acts every damn year

I'm talking about music, if i aint listening to your shit then i aint watching you. I even said bring Trina out there and any bitch who had recent success than to keep digging these washed up acts every damn year

Nigga

So you're telling me.

You'd rather listen to and watch Rick Ross,

Instead of listening to and watching J-Lo?

Yall not speaking to the average superbowl halftime viewers you speaking the average nigga. Cacs don't want to see Rick Ross.

That's what stewpid trying to say.

If you don't know the avg listener, u don't belong in this convo and Rick Ross only got 1 platinum album that was released 13 yrs ago, miss me with anybody but dumb FL niggas and niggas with bad taste in rap music wanting to see him perform in a Superbowl.

If you don't know the avg listener, u don't belong in this convo and Rick Ross only got 1 platinum album that was released 13 yrs ago, miss me with anybody but dumb FL niggas and niggas with bad taste in rap music wanting to see him perform in a Superbowl.
It ain't us florida niggas hyping him up most of his fans are out of state niggas. Just look at the record store and see who's hyping him up. Btw is kik still jumping stew? I haven't been there in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back