Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I want y'all to see Keto Kat but y'all gotta step it up. She ain't gon want no parts of this shit.

So what she gonna walk up and up on mute for 15 mins?
Did you listen to Maroon 5 last year? LMAO Nigga do u not know wtf the NFL does? It's literally a 20 min entertainment show, what's the problem with 2 of the sexiest women in the world shaking their ass and lip singing. I'll wait.....

Did you listen to Maroon 5 last year? LMAO Nigga do u not know wtf the NFL does? It's literally a 20 min entertainment show, what's the problem with 2 of the sexiest women in the world shaking their ass and lip singing. I'll wait.....
I don’t watch the shit so idk....the initial argument y’all brought up were they are artists who rep Miami, an argument y’all lost a page ago

Ain't Rick Ross from there, plenty of people they could have other than two washed up ho's that was popping 20 years ago

I don’t watch the shit so idk....the initial argument y’all brought up were they are artists who rep Miami, an argument y’all lost a page ago
Maroon 5 was in ATL last year so just stop b. I think JLo and Shakira fit the Miami "vibe" just fine if you've ever been there smh silly ass argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back