Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall gotta stop acting like the NFL is the NBA and caters to urban America. It doesn't.

Those two white Spaniard women are appropriate choices for a performance in MIA. The best you can hope for in regards to rap is a quick appearance by Pitbull and Flo tho they certainly wont be playing any 'hood' music

Yall gotta stop acting like the NFL is the NBA and caters to urban America. It doesn't.

Those two white Spaniard women are appropriate choices for a performance in MIA. The best you can hope for in regards to rap is a quick appearance by Pitbull and Flo tho they certainly wont be playing any 'hood' music
Nah nigga this the BET awards

"chi-town b is mad again" is a criminally underrated tag

should be in circulation way more than it is

Did they have sex toys back in the day? Like back when our parents were young but some of y’all mamas old enough to be my grandma.
They had sex toys back in the 1500s you might find some in ancient Egypt the vibrator goes way back to the 1920s ain't nothing new in this world.

Travis Scott and Big Boi were on last yr..,Stew s initial point was that there was no better duo to rep Miami than J Lo and Shakira.....

2 thots who aren’t from Miami
And I still hvnt seen a better duo, I keep seeing Ross and Pitbull which is, kind of a gay thing to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back