Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand can't look like the creepy thirsty dad while the school admin is looking at you trying to check out the MILFs.
Word, ain't that a bitch? When I signed up my youngest for 4k I was the only dad there that day. Every single woman had on yoga pants...

I'm sitting in a child chair and have them stand infront of me..their waist eye level wit me

tenor (6).gif

Me tryna be respectful

Men: Does this type of stuff really piss ya'll off?
Yes and I hope to never encounter anything like that in my lifetime. If she's extremely pretty as in too pretty to be true has on a lot of make up and over acessorized I'm taking thise signs as a red flag. Like the guys said in that amirah dyme thread we live in an age where that scene in I'm gonna vet you sucks has become life imitating art

Yes and I hope to never encounter anything like that in my lifetime. If she's extremely pretty as in too pretty to be true has on a lot of make up and over acessorized I'm taking thise signs as a red flag. Like the guys said in that amirah dyme thread we live in an age where that scene in I'm gonna vet you sucks has become life imitating art

I believe that will still be a difficult task for some as the definition of "Too Pretty" will vary per individual.

Some females are already tired of being asked, what most consider basic questions, like; What are you mixed with? Are those your real eyes? etc.

Now we hear; Did you get work done? Are your boobs/a$$ real? or some just come right out and assume your a BAB and act accordingly with rude gestures and comments. smh.

It's hard outchea in these streets. For men and women alike, I suppose.

Men: Does this type of stuff really piss ya'll off?
Nah, cause in person alot of make up is pretty obvious. I'm not a fan of women that wear alot of make up so, you cant be fooled if you dont indulge

Who am I to tell them what to do with their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back