Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama explains what he did for black people

i feel like people are quick to say he didnt live the "black experience" yet want him to fix black problems.

this speaks volumes on the shit i be talking abut on here ....people are quick to isolate the very people that can help them but if he aint from the mud ....hes not one of us. But he also didnt do nothing for us.

so basically fuck him twice?

its like people want him to help but dont want to claim him all the way.

shit is crazy inconsistent and got us out here looking crazy
Bravo.
The he aint come from a womb of a black woman ass niggas want a "non foundational" to go all black everything im tired of ignorance smh props on this post

I see you trying to be disrespectful. But you obviously don’t know better.

You’ll learn one day the difference between Trump talking big shit and empowering others and shit he actually did.
We gotta stop making excuses for Obama. That’s my point.

We didn’t put this nigga in the position he got to. Obama was only beholden to the people that put him there.
some black people put him there as well.

but those that put him there also understand the power of PAC and SuperPACs in order to influence his and other decisions.

which brings me back to a dos topic of a black Pac or SuperPAC that can command attention and then influence.

right now we like niggas in the strip club with no money....bitches dont even see us.

1. Amy Cohen Barrett
2. Tax raises for people who make 75k and under
3. Patriotic education
4. Removing most of Obama’s bills
5. Keystone pipeline

These are things he wanted to do and I’m aware some of these are not for his campaign initiative.

Bruh! No offense. This is a good convo. But you just failed on trying to defend the garbage you been spitting.

You said Trump was wildin' and doing what he wanted without issue. I asked you to give me five things he said he would do from his 2016 campaign. You gave me five things that were not in his 2016 campaign initiatives. Let me help you out.

1. Not mentioned in 2016; no one even knew her on a national level back then
2. Trump never said in 2016 he would raise taxes on Americans making less than 75k
3. That wasn't a campaign mention
4. He didn't remove most, he removed some (less than 30%)
5. Was that mentioned in 2016?

Listen bro. Go and watch the movie 'The Great Debaters' and learn how to present and defend your position. You will always lose a debate when your feelings get in the way of presenting facts.

some black people put him there as well.

but those that put him there also understand the power of PAC and SuperPACs in order to influence his and other decisions.

which brings me back to a dos topic of a black Pac or SuperPAC that can command attention and then influence.

right now we like niggas in the strip club with no money....bitches dont even see us.
However you want to say it we didn’t put him there.

Bruh! No offense. This is a good convo. But you just failed on trying to defend the garbage you been spitting.

You said Trump was wildin' and doing what he wanted without issue. I asked you to give me five things he said he would do from his 2016 campaign. You gave me five things that were not in his 2016 campaign initiatives. Let me help you out.

1. Not mentioned in 2016; no one even knew her on a national level back then
2. Trump never said in 2016 he would raise taxes on Americans making less than 75k
3. That wasn't a campaign mention
4. He didn't remove most, he removed some (less than 30%)
5. Was that mentioned in 2016?

Listen bro. Go and watch the movie 'The Great Debaters' and learn how to present and defend your position. You will always lose a debate when your feelings get in the way of presenting facts.
I control the narrative here. I said this at the end. “These are things he wanted to do and I’m aware some of these are not for his campaign initiative”.

However you want to say it we didn’t put him there.
ok.....i said we did help.

but going by what you are saying....why require him to do something for us?
do we go this hard for other presidents to do for us?

why are people going this hard at him? we should go this hard at every president, right?

some of yall starting to sound like yall dont like the immigrant owned corner store but always going in there asking for the hook up then get mad when he doesnt.

@5th Letter

You clearly don't understand U.S. social systems.

This you?

Dank, Hotep, and God Bless: Uncle Hotep Woke levels 10000000 M20A neaH  FollowFinal day before break god bless | Hotep, Memes, I got you fam

ok.....i said we did help.

but going by what you are saying....why require him to do something for us?
do we go this hard for other presidents to do for us?

why are people going this hard at him? we should go this hard at every president, right?
“We” like in a sea of a thousand non blacks a few tokens sure.

Because he was the president of the United States

Back