Welcome To aBlackWeb

Obama explains what he did for black people

can someone tell me what was specifically done for hispanic, native american or any other group?

how is it negative?

most people are out for themselves and self preservation. am i wrong?

and aint you one of the main people who thinks black people with money are the enemy?

you’re extremely false here. Just because I don’t think owning a business will end racism

It's weird how outspoken some black people on this site are against the first and only black president that also happened to be a pretty decent president all things considered.

Like... why don't you become the second black president and do something better? Good luck running on the "fuck everybody it's reparations or you can eat a dick and nothing else matters" platform.

I'm gonna chalk this shit up to shit you see here but don't ever see in real life like Big Krit fans.

My thing is and has always been that the ados movement is not needed. Like 95% of black Americans are ados and it’s not like Obama passed law as that let black people from other countries get more than us. If they want to criticize a president fine but acting like he set us back is crazy

thats literally what you always say
that is not what i say.....

i said we need to not depend on them and limit our interactions with them so that we dont have to keep dealing with their racist system and forced assimilation.

case and point.

a black owned company wont tell a black women her braids are not appropriate.
nor will a black owned company skate pass a resume with the name sharkeisha.
a black owned company will also sympathize with black self expression.
a black owned company wont limit a black womans rise to the C-suite.

is it registering for you yet?

right now, they can act on their racist ideologies because they are the holding the hiring mechanisms and they dont have to try to understand and will most likely have the higher ups side with them on fuckery.

Trump didn’t move like that. All he did was talk big shit and sprinkled a few folks in key positions.

What he did do is made racist folks feel more powerful.

Executive Orders specific to black people under Obama. I know these wont be considered acceptable because its not “tangible”

African American Education

HBCUs

im also still researching laws and bills attempted to be put in place specifically for us

like only aimed at black people specifically since that is the criteria set forth

We had to vote Trump out because he was too powerful. But the previous president was too powerless. Is it Oochie Wally or 1 Mic?
trump was the ideal of racist. so he would be supported by people wanting things the way they were when black people was still submissive.

you can not compare that to the disrespect Obama dealt with.

no one ever screamed "you lie" to a president..ever. yet that happened to obama.

so its not one mic or occhie wally.....its got yourself a gun

We had to vote Trump out because he was too powerful. But the previous president was too powerless. Is it Oochie Wally or 1 Mic?

soooo your forgot one had White privilege and the other had black immigrant privilege. And trump ain’t getting voted out because he powerful he getting voted out cuz covid. He looks powerful because he openly racist. Y’all can understand black folks being held back except when it comes to the presidential office?

Last edited:
No
Trump was voted out because he was grossly incompetent at his job and that has been put on display the last 4 years capped with the handling of COVID
But wasn’t he just so powerful that he must be voted out before he does any more damage?

Back