Obama 6 finger Smithsonian portrait! Conspiracy Theorists Unite!

None of it is as clear as day, do you know what that means?

This is as clear as a foggy night for you. The lighting and shadows are playing w your eyes.

I see paintings often. I read about them. I enjoy art. There’s always symbolism. But what you’re saying is just wrong. There’s nothing to support your claim.

The flowers all relate to him and Michelle. The vines make him look like he’s hovering. He leans forward, hands/arms resting on his knees and his collar is open.

There’s much to interpret from that.

There’s no horns, extra fingers, sperm or monster.

LOL.

So there's always symbolism, but the symbolism I see is wrong and yours is right.

giphy.gif

View attachment 29172

Clear as day.

You see his hand

4 fingers

The pinky finger is clearly the last finger w the underside of his hand showing, to where it becomes the fatty part of the palm. It pushes outwards, you do know that, right?

Here’s another example of this in a painting

View attachment 29176

or maybe he’s just in the process of growing another finger?

No. The 6th finger is tucked under in the Obama pic.

The white man pic clearly shows no sign of a 6th finger.

The fact that people are even discussing this shows that there is something there in the Obama pic. It was Obamas and the artists intent for the symbolism to be there.

The white man pic leaves no discussion for there being a 6th finger because the portrait doesn't hint at there being one.

Do you see VIBE?

Exactly.

But yes, your symbolism is WRONG because there are no horns, sperm, or extra fingers.

The symbolism i speak of is clear as fucking day. You see flowers. You see him leaning forward. etc

For fucks sake.

Reactions: Rubato
Exactly.

But yes, your symbolism is WRONG because there are no horns, sperm, or extra fingers.

The symbolism i speak of is clear as fucking day. You see flowers. You see him leaning forward. etc

For fucks sake.

Flowers = poison ivy

Garden scene= Garden of Eden

Sitting in Garden of Eden = Serpent in Garden of Eden

6th finger = Nephilim ..... Days of Noah

Horns = The devil

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Leaves = salad

Salad = vegan

Vegan = white people shit

Obama surrounded by leaves represents how he felt as president, engulfed by white people shit.

My interpretation > the false prophet’s

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
Hey rapture I think somebody in your congregation is spiking the communion wine when you aren't looking. One of the deacons might've slipped a couple drops of LSD in there while you were distracted.