Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

I just hate Rhea having a bland title run with fans taking notice and now dipping her into NXT brand makes it more blah.

I just hate Rhea having a bland title run with fans taking notice and now dipping her into NXT brand makes it more blah.
Idk why WWE has this problem with booking their women champs strong. They know how to make em champs but are clueless when it comes to giving them strong reigns. Rhea’s run right now is more about her punking everyone. She should have a good match tonight and with Raquel tho

Idk why WWE has this problem with booking their women champs strong. They know how to make em champs but are clueless when it comes to giving them strong reigns. Rhea’s run right now is more about her punking everyone. She should have a good match tonight and with Raquel tho
Hopefully just dont care for the NXT nonesense. They not even holding her down on the main roster why throw her with development acts. Shorty should be dominating the main roster on her bully shit and not even looking back. Her run has been a huge disappointment for me.

Im thinking she hurt but who knows.

I think them appearing on NXT like this also signals the break up is imminent so they are just milking the last of the run now
Bruh if they break up in the next 2 months this stable is a tragic L from a creative stand point and had so much more potential to expand for a year or 2 more.

I still think they might pull a Bullet Club and give them a new head guy or swerve but its wishful thinking. I def see Balor on the outs before anybody else.

Bruh if they break up in the next 2 months this stable is a flop from a creative stand point and had so much more potential to fly high for a year or 2 more.

I still think they might pull a Bullet Club and give them a new head guy or swerve but its wishful thinking. I def see Balor on the outs before anybody else.

They can keep them a faction for the rest of the year and plant some stronger seeds around the rumble

Bruh if they break up in the next 2 months this stable is a tragic L from a creative stand point and had so much more potential to expand for a year or 2 more.

I’m hoping I’m wrong cause there’s so much left with them and they talkin bout them being the successor to the Bloodline story. I think they’re gonna pull a swerve on us with the Balor / Priest stuff and JD McDanough is still on deck. There’s lots of avenues this can go

He was drafted and appeared with Finn a few times on Raw but I’m guessing his creative has been delayed cause of Vince
Yeah i remember him on Raw backstage but didnt know he got drafted or just forgot. I was like outside of them wanting to make NXT more important that maybe it was a way to get him in the mix.

Back