Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

I just hate Rhea having a bland title run with fans taking notice and now dipping her into NXT brand makes it more blah.

Idk why WWE has this problem with booking their women champs strong. They know how to make em champs but are clueless when it comes to giving them strong reigns. Rhea’s run right now is more about her punking everyone. She should have a good match tonight and with Raquel tho

Hopefully just dont care for the NXT nonesense. They not even holding her down on the main roster why throw her with development acts. Shorty should be dominating the main roster on her bully shit and not even looking back. Her run has been a huge disappointment for me.

Im thinking she hurt but who knows.

That has more to do with the women's roster than her reign.

Let's be honest...aside from Bianca/Asuka/Becky/Charlotte/Bayley...who on that roster can compete with her on that level? I mean you can say Raquel/Shayna/Iyo...but that's a maybe. Only b/c we haven't seen Rhea have a full on feud those 3 on the main yet.

Rhea facing Val has more to do with them tryin to get more eyes on the NXT brand. Hence why Dom has the NA title. Getting main roster fans familiar with the NXT roster. That way when they're called up, those fans know who they are. That's why you're seeing more of the main roster talent showing up on NXT. So it makes sense.

If Val shows up and shows out like she did her match against TS...then that L doesn't her hurt. Her performance will put her over regardless. Those fans outside of NXT are gonna wanna see more of her. She's won me over. So I'm all in with her. And this match against Rhea is a good look imo.

Last edited:
I mean you can easily heat up folks who aren’t being utilized. Piper Nevins and Rhea would be a banger if they actually wrote Piper into the mix.

Back