Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

I can only see Dom winning this title for several reasons:

1.They are going to move Wes up and like homie said there isnt much left for him to do with the NA title he's already the most successful NA champion ever

2. The visual of Judgement Day all holdin something of value. It wasnt that long ago where we was sayin they need to have titles. Now Rhea is a champ, Dom is a champ, Damien is Mr. MITB and Finn might win the WHC. Further solidifying them as the biggest stable in the company.

3. Dom (the heel with the most heat in the company) having this belt brings more attention to NXT by proxy of holdin a title.

I can only see Dom winning this title for several reasons:

1.They are going to move Wes up and like homie said there isnt much left for him to do with the NA title he's already the most successful NA champion ever

2. The visual of Judgement Day all holdin something of value. It wasnt that long ago where we was sayin they need to have titles. Now Rhea is a champ, Dom is a champ, Damien is Mr. MITB and Finn might win the WHC. Further solidifying them as the biggest stable in the company.

3. Dom (the heel with the most heat in the company) having this belt brings more attention to NXT by proxy of holdin a title.

This brotha gets it.

Big time but it's the only way to get the title onto Damien that would make the most sense imo. Lead that into a feud between the 2, bring JD into the fold on Finn's side and Finn wins it back for a proper run this time.

But what if they went the way of having Judgement Day on top for a little while.. with everybody having a title and Priest having the briefcase the tensions would cease and they'd keep racking up wins till eventually Finn remembers that Damien got the MITB.. which leads to him getting paranoid and after a few weeks they kick Priest out. That would then set him up as a mega babyface and he could just turn the case in for a shot against Finn..

But what if they went the way of having Judgement Day on top for a little while.. with everybody having a title and Priest having the briefcase the tensions would cease and they'd keep racking up wins till eventually Finn remembers that Damien got the MITB.. which leads to him getting paranoid and after a few weeks they kick Priest out. That would then set him up as a mega babyface and he could just turn the case in for a shot against Finn..
Also a good idea. Damien's only gonna get so much out of this heel run since he doesn't resort to heel antics in his own matches just dominance.

She's no smaller than Alexa Bliss and also a better performer
Niga that’s, only because alexa refuses to take a goddamn bump properly

Soon as her hyper flexes ass stops worrying about dislocating something or hyper extending something she’s going to be the next Dolph Ziggler, Mr. perfect Bret Hart

I think one of my favorite parts is that the rest of the Judgement Day were genuinely happy for Dom lol. Like those 4 have become friends over being put together

i think it means alot to Dom being that it's his first title in wwe.

singles title win*

him n Rey had the tag titles

It would be nice if he ignored that tho in true Dom fashion and just acted like winning the NA title was his biggest accomplishment to date

Back