Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (9/17)

I mean Wes did everything there was to do with the belt, most successful defences and longest reign, he was on borrowed time with the belt atp but that is a horrendous way to lose it. Extremely nasty.

Last edited:
I mean Wes did everything there was to do with the belt, most successful defences and longest reign, he was on borrowed time with the belt atp but that is a horrendous way to lose the belt. Extremely nasty.

Makes people hate judgement day even more

Wes Lee will win it back.

theres rumors of NXT being involved Summerslam weekend. If its true then the smart move would be for them to skip a GAB rematch and just pull the trigger then to get more eyes on Wes

Lol I just cant see Wes letting this shit go. Sure he can lose it to Tyler Bate but I really think Wes is gonna get his shit back.
I'm still tryin to figure out whats the rumored NXT match at Summerslam gonna be.
You can even have Wes vs Dom
If he gets the rematch, he's definitely losing again. Wes is gonna get pushed up to the main event scene now.

I could also see this if Breakker is really bout to go up.

Gotta find another body for the main event picture

Dom and Rhea holding gold and Priest is now Mr. MITB... even more reason to believe Finn wins now.
I'm convinced if Finn wins, he's getting cashed in on immediately. Repeating 2016 and having another world title reign that doesn't last a day.

I'm convinced if Finn wins, he's getting cashed in on immediately. Repeating 2016 and having another world title reign that doesn't last a day.

that'll be fucked up lmao I really cant see HHH booking him like that.. thats one of his guys

that'll be fucked up lmao I really cant see HHH booking him like that.. thats one of his guys
Big time but it's the only way to get the title onto Damien that would make the most sense imo. Lead that into a feud between the 2, bring JD into the fold on Finn's side and Finn wins it back for a proper run this time.

Back