Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Not much time left. Satanic Movie releasing on Passover 2019

"Saul, also known as Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he looked the sorcerer in the eye." Acts 13:9

https://www.gotquestions.org/Saul-Paul.html

Saul never changed his name.

And every word of God is true.

Amen

Saul was an enemy of Yeshua. He cursed Him and his disciples. How best to destroy what he built than to corrupt it? Yeshua stated very clearly in Matthew that everything in the Mosaic law stands until the end of time, and Saul came and changed that by deceiving the disciples into believing in his conversion on the way to Damascus, a story he couldn't get straight.

Saul declared himself the son of God, everything he taught was the opposite of Yeshua, he wrote his own commandments, he said that God's laws were a curse, and never repented for his persecution of Christians.

You tell me... Who is the great deceiver here?

Saul was an enemy of Yeshua. He cursed Him and his disciples. How best to destroy what he built than to corrupt it? Yeshua stated very clearly in Matthew that everything in the Mosaic law stands until the end of time, and Saul came and changed that by deceiving the disciples into believing in his conversion on the way to Damascus, a story he couldn't get straight.

Saul declared himself the son of God, everything he taught was the opposite of Yeshua, he wrote his own commandments, he said that God's laws were a curse, and never repented for his persecution of Christians.

You tell me... Who is the great deceiver here?

I'm not swayed one inch by anything you said because it's all false.

The Holy Spirit confirms that every word of God is true!

Amen.

or before Endgame,Game of Thrones' finale and Goodz vs Cassidy
When He comes, we have to be ready.

You don't want to be left behind to see the face of the serpent.

(but if you live in America on the cloudy and dark day, and you are not raptured when the trumpet sounds, you will die in the fire)

100% mortality rate for everyone left behind in America on the day of sudden destruction.

Amen.

He does my friend. You just have to listen.

Call on Him tonight in the privacy of your home. If you truly want to know Him, He will reveal Himself in a personal way that no one will be able to take from you, even if they threatened to kill you if you don't denounce Jesus Christ.

He will make Himself real to you my brother! I know! He did it for me and billions of other souls that have lived before us and called on His name!

But you have to open up your heart and invite Him in.

He will never force His way in. He's a gentleman.

Amen.

Nah I ain’t tryna summon shit, if it’s important he know how to get at me

And that last part was capital G gay

Nah I ain’t tryna summon shit, if it’s important he know how to get at me

And that last part was capital G gay

Like I said, I can only lead you to the source of living water, you have to drink.

The only question is are you thirsty my friend?

Amen.

"But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life."
John 4:14

Like I said, I can only lead you to the source of living water, you have to drink.

The only question is are you thirsty my friend?

Amen.

"But those who drink the water I give will never be thirsty again. It becomes a fresh, bubbling spring within them, giving them eternal life."
John 4:14

Nope, I stay hydrated

And that's true. The problem is that the crap that was written by Paul/Saul is not the word of God.
That is the reason why you are in error.

My prayer for you is that whatever strongholds are binding you will be broken as you humble yourself and seek the way, the truth, and the life. In Jesus name, Amen.

When He comes, we have to be ready.

You don't want to be left behind to see the face of the serpent.

(but if you live in America on the cloudy and dark day, and you are not raptured when the trumpet sounds, you will die in the fire)

100% mortality rate for everyone left behind in America on the day of sudden destruction.

Amen.

I know I don't want to be left behind when them white walkers attack or on Thanos' 2nd run.And I hope Goodz doesn't throw a bootle of hen while I'm close to the stage

That is the reason why you are in error.

My prayer for you is that whatever strongholds are binding you will be broken as you humble yourself and seek the way, the truth, and the life. In Jesus name, Amen.

I gave you a passage from Romans, written by Paul.
You said:

Blasphemy. But it's expected coming from you. Keep on thinking that way and spreading lies. Your tongue will be set on fire in hell with all those who follow your blasphemies. Amen.

@konceptjones blaspheming jones

But how can this be? How can quotes directly from your Bible be blasphemous?

It's written right there by your beloved Paul/Saul. If you can say that the teachings in Romans is blasphemous then how can I ever take you seriously? Wouldn't this prove my point that his writings are not of the divine?

I did that for a reason, and you played right into it as I expected.

I gave you a passage from Romans, written by Paul.
You said:

But how can this be? How can quotes directly from your Bible be blasphemous?

It's written right there by your beloved Paul/Saul. If you can say that the teachings in Romans is blasphemous then how can I ever take you seriously? Wouldn't this prove my point that his writings are not of the divine?

I did that for a reason, and you played right into it as I expected.

I didn't play into anything.
You speak blasphemy so everything you say about Jesus Christ and His word is wrong.
Amen.

Back