Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Not much time left. Satanic Movie releasing on Passover 2019

When spewing a life saving message, be mindful of how it is preached.You are to save with your knowledge and empathy, not to antagonize.

have you seen the videos?
Yessir and they are very interesting to say the least.

I do have Christian beliefs.
My posts were more geared towards the young man @RaptureSoonUgoing?

But I respect all forms of spirituality as it is wise to recognize your spiritual needs.

I do believe in Satan and That he exists.And if you do, you must realize he is not an idiot.Very, very smart. See who he chooses.All those individuals sound highly intelligent. Christianity is acceptable to all walks of life. Even the over zealeous as you guys can see.So it makes things tough as far as defending it lol sometimes.

But truth be told.......that hail Satan shit is kinda rough.

Is there another religion that is the polar opposite of another like this one? If not, think about that.Thats all I got.

Yessir and they are very interesting to say the least.

I do have Christian beliefs.
My posts were more geared towards the young man @RaptureSoonUgoing?

But I respect all forms of spirituality as it is wise to recognize your spiritual needs.

I do believe in Satan and That he exists.And if you do, you must realize he is not an idiot.Very, very smart. See who he chooses.All those individuals sound highly intelligent. Christianity is acceptable to all walks of life. Even the over zealeous as you guys can see.So it makes things tough as far as defending it lol sometimes.

But truth be told.......that hail Satan shit is kinda rough.

Is there another religion that is the polar opposite of another like this one? If not, think about that.Thats all I got.

i meant "do u/raptures" videos..lol

Where iiiiiis the blooooooooood?
maxresdefault.jpg

Back