Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Not much time left. Satanic Movie releasing on Passover 2019

If Satan punishes evildoers, doesn’t that make him a good guy?

What makes him any different than Batman?

If Satan punishes evildoers, doesn’t that make him a good guy?

What makes him any different than Batman?
1. Satan only does what God allows him to do
2. God is the judge and He is the One who punishes
3. Everybody who follows satan will be punished with him in the lake of fire forever.

Amen.

1. Satan only does what God allows him to do
2. God is the judge and He is the One who punishes
3. Everybody who follows satan will be punished with him in the lake of fire forever.

Amen.

So he’s just the executioner doing the job tasked to him? Doesn’t sound like much of a “leader” to even have followers. Sounds like he’s getting scapegoated. Being God’s enforcer seems like a pretty honorable position.

So he’s just the executioner doing the job tasked to him? Doesn’t sound like much of a “leader” to even have followers. Sounds like he’s getting scapegoated. Being God’s enforcer seems like a pretty honorable position.
1. Satan is in rebellion against God
2. Satan is in a fight against God that he can’t win. Therefore he attacks those whom God loves, which are human beings.
3. We, as human beings, have been deceived by Satan into believing that Satan is right and God is wrong.
4. All you have to do is look in the mirror for the evidence.
5. Will you Shame the devil today and believe the truth?

The truth of the matter is this:

If you don’t have the Spirit of Christ, you are antichrist.

Meaning you knowingly or unknowingly worship Satan.

There’s no gray area with God. The time is short and many people are about to be caught in a trap
From which there is no escape.

But hey everything is great, right?

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Smh

I hate to be the one that says “I told you so” but hey at least no one on here will say to me on the last day “why didn’t you tell me?”

Amen.

The truth of the matter is this:

If you don’t have the Spirit of Christ, you are antichrist.

Meaning you knowingly or unknowingly worship Satan.

There’s no gray area with God. The time is short and many people are about to be caught in a trap
From which there is no escape.

But hey everything is great, right?

MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

Smh

Whatever helps you feel at peace

I'll watch 4 times. Wtf is passover?

It’s the first of the 7 feasts of the LORD.

The first Passover happened when the Hebrews were freed from Egypt by God. He commanded the Hebrews to kill a lamb and put the blood on the door of their house. When the death angel saw the blood the death angel “passed over” that house.

Any house that didn’t have the blood the death angel killed the first born.

When God became flesh, Jesus Christ became our Passover lamb when He died on Passover outside the walls of Jerusalem 2,000 years ago.

Anyone who applies the blood of Jesus to their house (body) God will “Passover” our sins (forgiveness) and give us eternal life in His kingdom forever!

Will you come to Him today my friend @Lou Cypher and find rest for your soul?

Whatever helps you feel at peace

Praise the Lord my friend.

We have peace with God by the blood of Jesus who died on the cross! All you have to do is believe and you will have the same peace that surpasses all understanding!

He loves you @Rubato

Come to Him and He will give you rest! Amen!

It’s the first of the 7 feasts of the LORD.

The first Passover happened when the Hebrews were freed from Egypt by God. He commanded the Hebrews to kill a lamb and put the blood on the door of their house. When the death angel saw the blood the death angel “passed over” that house.

Any house that didn’t have the blood the death angel killed the first born.

When God became flesh, Jesus Christ became our Passover lamb when He died on Passover outside the walls of Jerusalem 2,000 years ago.

Anyone who applies the blood of Jesus to their house (body) God will “Passover” our sins (forgiveness) and give us eternal life in His kingdom forever!

Will you come to Him today my friend @Lou Cypher and find rest for your soul?
Absolutely not, you tell god get there when i get there.

Absolutely not, you tell god get there when i get there.
Don’t worry my friend. He’ll be waiting for you on the day when He calls you in for your appointment.

I hope it’s a good diagnosis!

(Your sin forgiven)

And not the most devastating news one can ever receive

(Depart from me you cursed one into the lake of fire forever)

The choice is yours. Amen.

Back