NSFW Not much time left. Satanic Movie releasing on Passover 2019

1. Satan is in rebellion against God
2. Satan is in a fight against God that he can’t win. Therefore he attacks those whom God loves, which are human beings.
3. We, as human beings, have been deceived by Satan into believing that Satan is right and God is wrong.
4. All you have to do is look in the mirror for the evidence.
5. Will you Shame the devil today and believe the truth?

You said Satan only does what God allows him to do.

So going back to #2 up there, why does God allow him to attack us? You may have things mixed up as far as who the good guy is here.

So going back to #2 up there, why does God allow him to attack us? You may have things mixed up as far as who the good guy is here.

The dominion that God gave to us in the Garden of Eden was lost when we fell by disobedience. Rulership was given to Satan when we listened to him, instead of obeying God.

But the good news is that we have a Savior, Jesus Christ the righteous, who won back what was lost by His perfect obedience! Glory Hallelujah!

Now anyone who comes to Jesus will be accepted into His eternal kingdom where there will be no more death, no more pain, no more sorrows, no more tears, no more suffering, no more sin, and no more evil!

For all those things will be done away with in the lake of fire along with everyone who dies in their sin.

God gives mankind a choice and this life is the test. Whatever choice we make before we turn back to dust will seal our eternal fate forever.

Hence why no one can charge God with folly! Amen!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Basically... Satan is the proverbial foot he puts up your ass when you are going off.

Last edited:
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Basically... Satan is the proverbial foot he puts up your ass when you are going off.

Lol that’s why I said Satan is a scapegoat

He’s just one of God’s tools

Lol that’s why I said Satan is a scapegoat

He’s just one of God’s tools

I can see why you’d think that. And it would be correct to a certain extent.

I compare it more like God, as an omnipotent being, is a movie director. In most movies there’s a protagonist and antagonist. Before the “good guy” wins in the end, the “bad guy” is gon get his shit off in the course of this movie and sometimes the good guy or innocent bystanders catch Ls. Why? Because that’s the way he chooses the direction of this story to go

Romans 9:14-22

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God?

Is god wrong for that?

God forbid.

He’ll nah...

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

If he fuck with you, he fuck with you. If he don’t, then he don’t.

1CE93BA2-0056-4D6E-B5E4-C81C8CECF4ED.png

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Don’t matter how you feel about it, this is his show to run. He raised up Pharaoh for the strict purpose of tearing him down to show the Israelites he run this shit.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

“But why would he create someone just to tear them down? Why would he allow evil things to happen on the earth? Why he make me this way? I thought God loves everyone?”

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

God said, “Don’t question me. Nigga... I made you. If I wanna make you the hero of my story, then you will be. If I want you to be the villain, then you will be...”

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

“If I want you to be the millions of little Japanese people that get stomped on by Godzilla, then you gon be that.”

The Lord do what he wanna do.
BBE64580-A1FA-4AF0-A814-F197BE666005.png

I can see why you’d think that. And it would be correct to a certain extent.

I compare it more like God, as an omnipotent being, is a movie director. In most movies there’s a protagonist and antagonist. Before the “good guy” wins in the end, the “bad guy” is gon get his shit off in the course of this movie and sometimes the good guy or innocent bystanders catch Ls. Why? Because that’s the way he chooses the direction of this story to go

Romans 9:14-22

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God?

Is god wrong for that?

God forbid.

He’ll nah...

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

If he fuck with you, he fuck with you. If he don’t, then he don’t.

View attachment 116718

16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Don’t matter how you feel about it, this is his show to run. He raised up Pharaoh for the strict purpose of tearing him down to show the Israelites he run this shit.

18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20 Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

“But why would he create someone just to tear them down? Why would he allow evil things to happen on the earth? Why he make me this way? I thought God loves everyone?”

21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

God said, “Don’t question me. Nigga... I made you. If I wanna make you the hero of my story, then you will be. If I want you to be the villain, then you will be...”

22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

“If I want you to be the millions of little Japanese people that get stomped on by Godzilla, then you gon be that.”

The Lord do what he wanna do.
View attachment 116717

C76B8607-D1CC-485D-863E-AC3635BD6D94.gif

Yea I’m good on all that bruh

But I applaud your passion

tenor.gif

Praise the Lord my friend.

We have peace with God by the blood of Jesus who died on the cross! All you have to do is believe and you will have the same peace that surpasses all understanding!

He loves you @Rubato

Come to Him and He will give you rest! Amen!

sounds like a mob boss or something...or an abusive partner or something

Religion is bondage but Christ is God and He came to set us free.

The chains have been broken, the only question is will you leave the jail you are in?

So Christ came to set us free from the bondage of religion?

You don’t even be thinking about the shit you say lmao