Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nore Says 50 Cent Is A Snitch?

I got a question, not really about 50 but around the same topic. Is it snitching if you are wealthy enough and powerful enough to have law enforcement on the payroll and you use them to apply pressure to an enemy? Or is that mafioso crime syndicate shit?

Hypothetically speaking..if 50 is an asset to Jimmy Ivine at the time and 50 uses Jimmy as an asset to..persuade the FEDs "cool" with Jimmy Ivine to make things uncomfortable for Ja.

Is that snitching?

I got a question, not really about 50 but around the same topic. Is it snitching if you are wealthy enough and powerful enough to have law enforcement on the payroll and you use them to apply pressure to an enemy? Or is that mafioso crime syndicate shit?

Hypothetically speaking..if 50 is an asset to Jimmy Ivine at the time and 50 uses Jimmy as an asset to..persuade the FEDs "cool" with Jimmy Ivine to make things uncomfortable for Ja.

Is that snitching?

Yes that is a form of snitching.

If a person or group is committing crimes and those people cooperate with the police even if its against an enemy that is snitching.

Yes that is a form of snitching.

If a person or group is committing crimes and those people cooperate with the police even if its against an enemy that is snitching.
Then pretty much everybody wit any type of influence is snitching..dudes using female cops and cos to lean on niggaz for them..receptionist in municipalities and shit

Then pretty much everybody wit any type of influence is snitching..dudes using female cops and cos to lean on niggaz for them..receptionist in municipalities and shit

I don't know how many folks really got connections like that to have cops lock up there enemies or apply pressure but if those who have those connections are doing that then they snitching.

"I don't fuck with no snitches, so don't tell who tellin'." - Trinidad James

Can't be advocating or implying not to fuck with someone based on their snitching while snitching on him or her. See why that no snitching shit is stupid? You get fucked over by a snitch, and you can't say shit if you abide by the rules in black and white. No Snitching: The Original 360 contract.

The difference is that these niggas are in they mid to late 40’s and they all sitting on paper, that’s why I say nothing will come of this, and as far as the Queens part, if you paying attention, Queens niggas rarely fuck with niggas outside of Queens..

Notice how Nas stood next to Nicki when Remy came at her, he ain’t pick sides but his presence kinda made a difference, and he shut Remy dis track down by not clearing the ether sample.. That’s the real reason Fat Joe mad at Nas..

Oh really? I didn't know that...

But same time, how you gone get mad at a dude who doesn't want to clear his sample dissing his then-girlfriend? (they were dating, no?)

Oh really? I didn't know that...

But same time, how you gone get mad at a dude who doesn't want to clear his sample dissing his then-girlfriend? (they were dating, no?)

I thought fat joe was mad at nas because he squashed it with Jay z without consulting him first

Not saying that this can't be true but that would be a super silly reason to have an issue with somebody.

Well not like seeking Joe for approval to let bygones be bygones...

But Joe says he and his team were ready for whatever at the peak of the beef... so I kinda understand the bit of frustration on Joe's part if Nas didn't let him know about the peace call. He owed Joe at least that.

I thought fat joe was mad at nas because he squashed it with Jay z without consulting him first
Well not like seeking Joe for approval to let bygones be bygones...

But Joe says he and his team were ready for whatever at the peak of the beef... so I kinda understand the bit of frustration on Joe's part if Nas didn't let him know about the peace call. He owed Joe at least that.
Fat joe and terror squad had beef with the roc waaaay before Nas, them niggas been beefing since before Pun died (Feb. 7, 2000), joe act like the only reason he was beefing with Jay is because Nas.... SMH... I wonder if Jay believe that bullshit...

"I don't fuck with no snitches, so don't tell who tellin'." - Trinidad James

Can't be advocating or implying not to fuck with someone based on their snitching while snitching on him or her. See why that no snitching shit is stupid? You get fucked over by a snitch, and you can't say shit if you abide by the rules in black and white. No Snitching: The Original 360 contract.

Calling out a snitch isn't snitching...I would call it exposing...And certain people need to be exposed....JMO

Calling out a snitch isn't snitching...I would call it exposing...And certain people need to be exposed....JMO

Nah, that's not the rules though. Exposing is one of the workarounds snitches and/or the people who got some level of brains used to lessen their non-adherence to the code. Snitching is and always will be not talking to get or that would get someone else in trouble. Exposing is literally snitching. Can't condone it one way but then be down bad when it's someone you like talking or neutral on talking about someone you don't like.

Back