Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nore Says 50 Cent Is A Snitch?

You let a nigga come on your show and snitch on me for 3 hrs straight that could possibly put me away for life, but godforbid i publicly talk about a convo we had in private lol yall niggas funny man
So Tax could be lying just to get 50 on him. Dude just hurt and saying anything to hurt Nore. I don't believe it

And like I said in the tekashi thread. I'm not gonna debate street codes with niggas who only been outside to trade digimon cards

man dont be sleeping on digimon them cards went hard in the paint when i was in 5th grade b

wargreymon-dx-custom-digimon-card-silver-holographic_521_530x@2x.jpg

Can we get back to the matter at hand please. Why would 50 snitch on Nore because Nore didn't like Ja? How does that make any sense? And snitch on him for what exactly?
Yeah I have no idea what any of this is about

i'm so confused
Basically Taxstone trying to stir up beef between 50 and Nore cause Nore had Troy Ave on drink champs... But nothing will come of this because Nore and 50 are not only grown as fuck but they both rep Queens and Queens niggas move different...

Basically Taxstone trying to stir up beef between 50 and Nore cause Nore had Troy Ave on drink champs... But nothing will come of this because Nore and 50 are not only grown as fuck but they both rep Queens and Queens niggas move different...

Arent nas and ja from queens? He beefed with both of them...and nas beefed with prodigy too at one point...not sure whats supposed to be diff about queens

Arent nas and ja from queens? He beefed with both of them...and nas beefed with prodigy too at one point...not sure whats supposed to be diff about queens
The difference is that these niggas are in they mid to late 40’s and they all sitting on paper, that’s why I say nothing will come of this, and as far as the Queens part, if you paying attention, Queens niggas rarely fuck with niggas outside of Queens..

Notice how Nas stood next to Nicki when Remy came at her, he ain’t pick sides but his presence kinda made a difference, and he shut Remy dis track down by not clearing the ether sample.. That’s the real reason Fat Joe mad at Nas..

The difference is that these niggas are in they mid to late 40’s and they all sitting on paper, that’s why I say nothing will come of this, and as far as the Queens part, if you paying attention, Queens niggas rarely fuck with niggas outside of Queens..

Notice how Nas stood next to Nicki when Remy came at her, he ain’t pick sides but his presence kinda made a difference, and he shut Remy dis track down by not clearing the ether sample.. That’s the real reason Fat Joe mad at Nas..

No offense but you're talking about rap stuff right now not street shit. It's a shame that we're at the point now where those two things are supposed to really correlate.

No offense but you're talking about rap stuff right now not street shit. It's a shame that we're at the point now where those two things are supposed to really correlate.
My point still stands, Queens niggas ain’t bout to throw it all away over a gossip nigga trying to stir the pot..

I thought Prodigy was from Long Island but just claim Queens cause Havoc was from Queens.

I think it may have been prodigy or someone else who said it. But someone who knows him said their biggest issue with Nore was you never knew where he stood. One day he'd be chilling wit you and the next day he's chilling wit someone that he knows is your enemy. I think even Nore has cop to it several times but saying about rappers that was beefing that it was between them, he dont pic sides.

So ion doubt that Nore said what Tax said he said.

Back