Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nore Says 50 Cent Is A Snitch?

This shit like the few last eps of Power

I never knew that Nore and Ja had beef.

Nore used to run around with the Inc and they did a fire song together that's my shit.Live my Life.

Just because the feds went to Nore's house doesn't really mean 50 snitched,but IDK what happened.

He must not have snitched to good because nobody got arrested.

The rap police was on niggas heavy if this was the early to mid 2000's.

Last edited:
This shit like the few last eps of Power

I never knew that Nore and Ja had beef.N

ore used to run around with the Inc and they did a fire song together that's my shit.Live my Life.

Just because the feds went to Nore's house doesn't really mean 50 snitched,but IDK what happened.

He must not have snitched to good because nobody got arrested.

The rap police was on niggas heavy if this was the early to mid 2000's.

where did u hear that .

It doesn't sound like something Tax made up out of the blue :js4:

But Why Now ???

lol Man Rot Tax Foh

Nah, if you're supposed to be cool with a nigga, you don't let a mf come on your show and snitch, especially when there's an open case. That shit was foul af.

There's nothing wrong with Tax callin homie out at this point.

You let a nigga come on your show and snitch on me for 3 hrs straight that could possibly put me away for life, but godforbid i publicly talk about a convo we had in private lol yall niggas funny man

You let a nigga come on your show and snitch on me for 3 hrs straight that could possibly put me away for life, but godforbid i publicly talk about a convo we had in private lol yall niggas funny man

Seems you got more info on the topic. Im just going off this thread. I dont follow 50, Nore, or Tax so i dont know much about any of this shit.

Lol... why does Trinidad Jame's line come to mind when reading this?

Wrong on both sides, sucker shit meets sucker shit. That's it. I don't wrong Nore for bringing Troy to the show, but he should have had limitations on what to talk about and edit parts where Troy's taking clear shots and speaking on the case.

There was an issue with Cardi B's homegirl (I forgot her name) and Nore too some months ago over this shit too, no?

Back